Charlotte49ers.org

Who is claiming responsibility on this one?

Donā€™t give them any more hits.

I think itā€™s sadly hilarious. Drives a point?

We kinda left the door open to such attack

Isis

Given that he/she/it ā€œannouncedā€ it on twitterā€¦ Iā€™d say BillEdwards53

https://twitter.com/billedwards53

Thatā€™s actually pretty funny

This guy is clowning us hard. Check out his pictures. Have to say heā€™s very motivated, although for a Davidson grad itā€™s pretty sad he doesnā€™t know the difference between ā€˜andā€™ and ā€˜anā€™. Perhaps heā€™s their one Walmart fan?

clt says he is a novelty poster. Davidson didnā€™t even exist in the 50ā€™s.

Fuck that Bill Edwards shitbag. Now I want to dox his ass.

Given that he/she/it ā€œannouncedā€ it on twitterā€¦ Iā€™d say BillEdwards53

https://twitter.com/billedwards53[/quote]

The 2 gay boys from Davidson. [font=verdana][size=1em]william Fitz edward and edward Fitz william. Did all that?[/size][/font] 8)

I was about to suggest that it was probably a frustrated Niner fan that put it together, until I noticed that they suggested Davidson as a model program in the same breath as Duke. Then I knew it was likely Davidson fans that did it, since no one else would actually say that.

[quote=ā€œ9erken, post:11, topic:30008ā€]I was about to suggest that it was probably a frustrated Niner fan that put it together, until I noticed that they suggested Davidson as a model program in the same breath as Duke. Then I knew it was likely Davidson fans that did it, since no one else would actually say that.[/quote] Duke has D1 football and is superior to Favidson in every way.

Duke also has graduate programs, just like us and ALMOST everyone else.

LOL donā€™t you know that a Private School undergrad degree is more valuable than a UNCCConcrete doctorate!?!?

clt says go 49ā€™ers

Itā€™s okay, I have a few DAVIDSON grads that work for me.

How did the AD not already own this?

They are the most incompetent folks ever.

[quote=ā€œeason49, post:17, topic:30008ā€]How did the AD not already own this?

They are the most incompetent folks ever.[/quote]

This is not the ADā€™s fault. The AD was so busy fighting to get us football during those 20 years that this website slipped through the cracks.

Honestly I think its pretty funnyā€¦ We really suck and I probably would have done the exact same thing.

Lots of crickets from ā€œBill Edwardsā€ after getting waxed by the heels. Davidson is a good team but not world beaters. Maybe he will screenshot and tweet this comment like he did my previous one. Oh, and Iā€™ve had two Davidson grads work for me too.