Check out Big O Tomorrow

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:04 AM [b] The story is ready, but I'd rather not put it on page 6. When we can get it on the front, we'll run it. [/b]
hey mike, can you email clt a copy of the story? that would be great.
[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:04 AM [b] The story is ready, but I'd rather not put it on page 6. When we can get it on the front, we'll run it. [/b]
Yeah, don't bury it back there with the Tarhole and Duke game recaps. :P
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Jan 24 2005, 11:10 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Jan 24 2005, 11:10 AM)

Yeah, we’ll definitely wait for the front page press. Any press at all is good, but the front is even better. It gets us that that much more publicity.

That is the best statemnet Mr. Persinger or the Observer has made in a long time.

Do not forget that a front page story never hurts in recruiting. I sure Mr. Beasley will like the attention(if it is all good) since it is a long time till his arrival.

X-49er why do you have a couple big balding dominatrix guys as your avatar? :blink:

i know, i know, im sure they are supposed to be wrestlers or something lol

Whaaaaat?

That’s the road warriors son. Perfect name for the Niners.

[b]X-49er why do you have a couple big balding dominatrix guys as your avatar?

[/b]

'Bait is all over it. C’mon ChiSox, I know you’re young but you have to know who the Road Warriors are. I’m not a wrestling fan, but they are the coolest tag-team to ever step foot in the ring IMO. Just a little symbolism for what our team has become over the last two years. Go Niners!!!

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 04:36 PM [b]
[b]X-49er why do you have a couple big balding dominatrix guys as your avatar?

[/b]

'Bait is all over it. C’mon ChiSox, I know you’re young but you have to know who the Road Warriors are. I’m not a wrestling fan, but they are the coolest tag-team to ever step foot in the ring IMO. Just a little symbolism for what our team has become over the last two years. Go Niners!!! [/b]

And after that game yesterday, you had to find something to get rid of that Falcons logo… right? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol thanks for the explanation guys, i didnt want to have to start worrying about X49er :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 04:36 PM [b] 'Bait is all over it. C'mon ChiSox, I know you're young but you have to know who the Road Warriors are. I'm not a wrestling fan, but they are the coolest tag-team to ever step foot in the ring IMO. Just a little symbolism for what our team has become over the last two years. Go Niners!!! [/b]
Hey, don't you disrespect the Rock 'N Roll Express like that! :P

Went to see the Road Warriors vs. The Rock n Roll Express in the G’boro Coliseum back in like '89… It was a scaffold match, and my buddy and I had front row seats… The Road Warrriors made a lap around the ring and slapped high fives with us… John was about to pee in his pants!! They climbed up the scaffold, looked right back down on us, pointed at us and yelled “Snack on Danger, Dine on Death!” Quite possibly the coolest quote in NWA wrestling history. Of course they wiped the “walk boards” with the RNR boys… it was pretty dang awesome!! Ahhh, those were the carefree days…

My dad fired Sweet Stan Lane’s Dad.

[b]And after that game yesterday, you had to find something to get rid of that Falcons logo... right? [/b]

Nah, I had planned to change it whenever their season was over, win or lose. There were 14 teams who would have liked to be where they got to this season, so no shame. Just didn’t execute when we needed to. Time to focus on the Niners now!!!