Chelsea/PSG Match 7/25

I saw on TV that Paris SG plays on Tuesday. Not really fair to them because they’ll be tired for Wednesday’s game.

We are in a lot right off the Carson St Station behind parking deck not far from uptown cabaret.

These are primarily friendlies so not sure they will care too much.

We are in a lot right off the Carson St Station behind parking deck not far from uptown cabaret.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I"m heading down to Charlotte this morning. Still no idea where we will be tailgating Saturday but will try to walk over and find you guys for a beer or five.

We are in a lot right off the Carson St Station behind parking deck not far from uptown cabaret.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I"m heading down to Charlotte this morning. Still no idea where we will be tailgating Saturday but will try to walk over and find you guys for a beer or five.[/quote]

clt says finally real soccer is doing here. Bayern!

Thanks for the info. I"m heading down to Charlotte this morning. Still no idea where we will be tailgating Saturday but will try to walk over and find you guys for a beer or five.[/quote]

https://goo.gl/maps/x3RL6[/quote]

You guys should see if Diego Costa can spot you a few bills at Uptown Cabaret. Maybe he carries his dinero in a fanny pack aswell.

Edit: forgot Zlatan plays for PSG. Definitely a legit chance you find him there.

Entertaining match and not every day you get to see a goalie hit the winning penalty kick. If you haven’t, check out Ibrahimovic’s elbow to the head of Terry. Terry must have pissed him the fak off. Also, it was good to see NWA, NLP, JFELT, CPIP, at the tailgate as well.