Chelsea/PSG Match 7/25

Like last year I expect a good crowd of Niners for this! The place we were at last time for the tailgate was great (where Mr Bo tailgates Panther games) so that is where we will go again. The lot is off the Carson St Station next to parking deck, and the Uptown Cabaret, Morehead Square Drive. Went cheap with tickets this time around.

So who is in?
NWA+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 1-2 8)
Gill+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 3-4 :slight_smile:
NWA Sister+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 5-6 :o
Feltis Parents Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 7-8 ;D
HotRod+?
Feltis+3 Sec 513
NLP+1
Pip+1
VA+some
Lazer +1 Sec 104

Hooner - Not attending due to ANOTHER wedding conflict

I’m +3.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:1, topic:29670”]Like last year I expect a good crowd of Niners for this! The place we were at last time for the tailgate was great (where Mr Bo tailgates Panther games) so that is where we will go again. The lot is off the Carson St Station next to parking deck, and the Uptown Cabaret, Morehead Square Drive. Went cheap with tickets this time around.

So who is in?
NWA+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 1-2 8)
Gill+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 3-4 :slight_smile:
NWA Sister+1 Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 5-6 :o
Feltis Parents Sec 512 Row 32 Seats 7-8 ;D
HotRod+?
Feltis+? Sec 513[/quote]

Pip+1, NLP+1, J_Fart+3

I’ll be there. Sent $$ to my cousin in Charlotte to get the tickets so no idea where we are sitting exactly. Somewhere lower level is all I know. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Come tailgate with us!

Come tailgate with us![/quote]
Will try. I have no idea where we’ll be tailgating but let me know where you guys will be and I’ll try to make it over.

Can’t wait to see Zlatan do some Zlatanning. 8)

Another wedding-related event. Might have a lower level ticket for sale.

Seriously dude - all your friends and family need to clear things through you before they do stuff. They are having a negative impact on your fun and drinking time.

Honestly, I’m not expecting many regulars to show. I’d imagine the South Americans like David Luiz, Edinson Cavani, Thiago Silva, etc will be worn out from the Copa America. Hoepfully some regulars will play and should still be a good time regardless.

Honestly, I’m not expecting many regulars to show. I’d imagine the South Americans like David Luiz, Edinson Cavani, Thiago Silva, etc will be worn out from the Copa America. Hoepfully some regulars will play and should still be a good time regardless.[/quote]
Liverpool and AC Milan brought out quite a few stars, but they did play limited time. You’re right that Copa America may limit many of the players’ involvement.

Honestly, I’m not expecting many regulars to show. I’d imagine the South Americans like David Luiz, Edinson Cavani, Thiago Silva, etc will be worn out from the Copa America. Hoepfully some regulars will play and should still be a good time regardless.[/quote]
Liverpool and AC Milan brought out quite a few stars, but they did play limited time. You’re right that Copa America may limit many of the players’ involvement.[/quote]
I was thinking of even attending the Barcelona/Chelsea match that follows this one at FedEx Field, but then figured Messi nor Neymar would play due to Copa. I’m not paying all that money again to go see Messi and have him wave at the crowd from the sidelines and then find himself a skybox to watch his team play.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Charlotte Independence will be playing a game in BOA after the Chelsea PSG game so this is a double header.

I hope lots of people decide to stay and take in the local team.

[quote=“Gassman, post:13, topic:29670”]Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Charlotte Independence will be playing a game in BOA after the Chelsea PSG game so this is a double header.

I hope lots of people decide to stay and take in the local team.[/quote]

Apparently, Independence/FC Montreal match is off so no double header. Independence trying to reschedule.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/other-sports/article26830246.html

[quote=“VA49er, post:14, topic:29670”][quote=“Gassman, post:13, topic:29670”]Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Charlotte Independence will be playing a game in BOA after the Chelsea PSG game so this is a double header.

Apparently, Independence/FC Montreal match is off so no double header. Independence trying to reschedule.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/other-sports/article26830246.html[/quote]

I am so sick of this team. A couple of weeks ago one of their customer reps called me and told me about the double header and stated it was a done deal. This entire team rollout has been like this. Over promise and under deliver.

[quote=“Gassman, post:15, topic:29670”][quote=“VA49er, post:14, topic:29670”][quote=“Gassman, post:13, topic:29670”]Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Charlotte Independence will be playing a game in BOA after the Chelsea PSG game so this is a double header.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/other-sports/article26830246.html[/quote]

I am so sick of this team. A couple of weeks ago one of their customer reps called me and told me about the double header and stated it was a done deal. This entire team rollout has been like this. Over promise and under deliver.[/quote]

Doesn’t seem like it’s the team’s fault though. According to the article, a deal couldn’t be reach with the the ICC promoters for the double header.

The ICC promoters are a-holes. It doesn’t hurt them to have a 2nd game. Greedy euros. I can’t believe y’all are going to support the local team getting hosed. Y’all should boycott.

Lazer will be there with some friends.

Section 104 row 2.

#DaretoZlatan

[quote=“VA49er, post:16, topic:29670”][quote=“Gassman, post:15, topic:29670”][quote=“VA49er, post:14, topic:29670”][quote=“Gassman, post:13, topic:29670”]Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Charlotte Independence will be playing a game in BOA after the Chelsea PSG game so this is a double header.

I am so sick of this team. A couple of weeks ago one of their customer reps called me and told me about the double header and stated it was a done deal. This entire team rollout has been like this. Over promise and under deliver.[/quote]

Doesn’t seem like it’s the team’s fault though. According to the article, a deal couldn’t be reach with the the ICC promoters for the double header.[/quote]

They shouldn’t have called people and told them it was a done deal until it WAS a done deal.

This organization has a real problem with failing to deliver.

They teased people with Memorial, with Ramblewood (yes that’s getting done by way way later than what was promised to people who bought season tickets for one thing and were delivered another), tail gating, now this. I’m probably missing some stuff.

So, where is everyone tailgating? Interested in knowing where other folks are tailgating in case I feel the need to walk around and visit! :slight_smile: