Chris Braswell decommitts, looking at Clemson and VA Tech :-(

[QUOTE=cibik02;398115]I fell for it. Felt my stomach drop. Not a great fealing…lol.[/QUOTE]

Sucker. I didnt fall for it because I knew that Braswell already signed. :biggrin:

:ohmy: .

hahaha yeah right. [COLOR=green]April mutha truckin fizoooools![/COLOR]
:lmao:

:49ers:

damn you…:lol:

God my heart went in my throat when I pulled up NNN and saw the title of this thread hahahah. That was good!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;398121]Sucker. I didnt fall for it because I knew that Braswell already signed. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I thought he had, but wasn’t positive. The post was to coincidental to really believe it was true. Those that think he won’t help us probably didn’t even click to see if it was real. :huh:

the only thing worse would have been if someone added “and signed with the Tar Heels.” I think I would have just turned off the board for fear it would self destruct. :happy:

[QUOTE=X-49er;398138]I thought he had, but wasn’t positive. The post was to coincidental to really believe it was true. Those that think he won’t help us probably didn’t even click to see if it was real. :huh:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I was just ripping on 49x from the previous page.

NOT FUNNY!

I expected to see something outlandish on here, and when I saw this was a little shocked at first, but then thought about how he was signed and it couldn’t just be that easy to decom.

NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!

I didn’t buy it for a second, but I don’t like reading that stuff. It’s already happened so much in my still young tenure as a Niner that it gets to me no matter how obviously false it is. Football and Basketball are most CERTAINLY not to be joked around like that about!

You can go join Cha_49er IN THE GULAG!!

[QUOTE=49or bust;398294]NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!

I didn’t buy it for a second, but I don’t like reading that stuff. It’s already happened so much in my still young tenure as a Niner that it gets to me no matter how obviously false it is. Football and Basketball are most CERTAINLY not to be joked around like that about!

You can go join Cha_49er IN THE GULAG!![/QUOTE]

HELLLLLOOOOO???

HEEELLLOOOOOO???

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME OUT THERE???

SCOTTY IS THAT YOU???

ITS SO COLD IN HERE…:weep::tumble::pout:

I’m in Bali where it’s April 2nd now. And with all that’s happened with the program, definitely believed it.

Scotty, a thread titled “[B]NCAA To Investigate tarhole Recruiting Scandal” [/B]would have been good… but then everyone would be pissed off when we found out it wasn’t true. :shades:

lol I love seeing who can swallow their pride a little and admit they fell for it, and who can’t. I know of a couple who definitely fell for it but are saying they didn’t.

Just because you fell for a dumb April fool’s joke for a few seconds doesn’t make you any less of a man, I promise. Relax, laugh, and admit that this got ya :lol:

NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!

You can go join Cha_49er IN THE GULAG!!

I don’t understand why Cha has to go to the Gulag but PB used the same joke all last year with complete impunity…

I don't understand why Cha has to go to the Gulag but PB used the same joke all last year with complete impunity...
I don't remember that. Guess I didn't see it. It was wrong then too.

Can we PLEASE just delete this thread. Enough already. :cuss:

:biggrin:
Seriously.

[QUOTE=Traveler;398306]I’m in Bali where it’s April 2nd now. And with all that’s happened with the program, definitely believed it.[/QUOTE]

Bali? Cool.

The reasons you mentioned are why I believed it. I had a Beasley flashback. Yes, I know he never signed, but still…