Chris Cheeks

Who has he brought in???

He was our in with Hickson, but didn’t pan out. Other than that, not sure what he’s done.

[QUOTE=moss2k;366483]Who has he brought in???

He was our in with Hickson, but didn’t pan out. Other than that, not sure what he’s done.[/QUOTE]

I asked the same question in the shout box yesterday. I never hear his name with anyone!! Is he not our main recruiting assistant taking Hill’s job?

I asked the same question in the shout box yesterday. I never hear his name with anyone!! Is he not our main recruiting assistant taking Hill's job?

I think his recruiting base is the same as Moxley’s (DC/ MD / VA) so Mox being the highest assistant I would assume gets the most credit. From what I have seen in other situation, the highest level assistant usually gets the credit.

Phil Jones.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;366542]I think his recruiting base is the same as Moxley’s (DC/ MD / VA) so Mox being the highest assistant I would assume gets the most credit. From what I have seen in other situation, the highest level assistant usually gets the credit.[/QUOTE]

I believe he was also the main recruiter for Barnett and does some of the local recruiting. But he primarily recruits GA, SC (AAU team Ravens), Arkansas. We heard more about his targets a few years ago moreso than recently. He was at Georgia St previously.

I believe he was also the main recruiter for Barnett and does some of the local recruiting. But he primarily recruits GA, SC (AAU team Ravens), Arkansas. We heard more about his targets a few years ago moreso than recently. He was at Georgia St previously.

Thanks.

When I was doing a search on Cheeks I actually found some site that had mentioned him as a top choice of Stan Heath to join the USF staff, not sure when it was dated though. It would seem like if he recruited those areas a schoo like USF would be interested.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;366565]Thanks.

When I was doing a search on Cheeks I actually found some site that had mentioned him as a top choice of Stan Heath to join the USF staff, not sure when it was dated though. It would seem like if he recruited those areas a schoo like USF would be interested.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he was close to joining Heath at USF before last season.

thx guys. Wonder who he’s working on now.

He was definitely the main recruiter of Javarris, but I’m not sure who else on the roster he had anything to do with.

Did he recruit Wilderness? (GA / Atlanta area)

I think Anjuan was a done deal before Cheeks was here.

Anjuan I believe was an assistant that is no longer here.