Chris Montgomery - 2014 WR - verbal to Charlotte

https://twitter.com/davidscott14/status/374874822431768578

Welcome to Niner Nation Chris! 8)

Welcome to Chris!

Rivals Page

Heā€™s from Burns! My Alma Mater. I was wondering when we would see our first Cleveland County commitment. For a lower populated area, the schools around Shelby have produced a lot of very talented college athletes over the years.

Yes, my wife is a Crest girl, I am hoping we get someone from her school soon also.

Yes, my wife is a Crest girl, I am hoping we get someone from her school soon also.[/quote]

For sure. Crest has produced several 5 star recruits in the last decade.

from todays ā€œShelby Starā€

Hell yea! We got someone from my High School! Go Bulldogs!

When did you graduate from Burns? 05 alum here! Didnā€™t know any other bulldogs existed on here.

Yes, my wife is a Crest girl, I am hoping we get someone from her school soon also.[/quote]

For sure. Crest has produced several 5 star recruits in the last decade.[/quote]

Most notably Patriots LB Brandon Spikes. Crest has always had good talent.

When did you graduate from Burns? 05 alum here! Didnā€™t know any other bulldogs existed on here.[/quote]

I graduated in 2007.

I live in Rutherford County and canā€™t believe the number of people that are talking about 49er football. Game story and column on the Niners in Sunday paper!

Charlotte IS the regional state university. Perhaps folks are finally realizing it. Football is a game changer.

It certainly helps that the Sports Editor for the Daily Courier, Travis Durkee, is a Charlotte alum.

He was wearing some sweet green and gold cleats in tonight game. Think he is showing off his commitment to us? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s awesome man. I grew up in Rutherford County in Golden Valley, but went to school at Burns because it was closer to my house than East Rutherford. That area has always been Wal-Mart Tar Heel Fan country, so it is great to see that our name is out there.

it looks like his two biggest offers besides us were indiana and ball state. not too bad considering he is not one of our more highly ranked kids. kids like this add depth and versatiity.

Thatā€™s awesome man. I grew up in Rutherford County in Golden Valley, but went to school at Burns because it was closer to my house than East Rutherford. That area has always been Wal-Mart Tar Heel Fan country, so it is great to see that our name is out there.[/quote]

I live in R County as wellā€¦small town friendly you know