Christian Elder Death

This guy raced in the Busch Series from 2001-2003. He had been running sports cars according to the Elder-Jones Racing Website. He passed away on August 12. Just wondering if anybody here knew the story. He was only 38. The obit never mentions what really happened:

[QUOTE]Christian Stuart Elder, 38, of Catamaran Ct., Cornelius, passed away on Sunday, August 12, 2007, at his residence. Born December 6, 1968, in Minneapolis, MN, he was a son of John Stuart and Sherry Hansen Elder, of Bloomington, MN. Mr. Elder was a Project Manager for Elder-Jones, Inc. He was a race car driver in the NASCAR Goody’s Dash Series, winning at Daytona and Lowes Motor Speedway . In addition to his parents, Mr. Elder is survived by a sister, Elizabeth Elder, of St. Louis Park, MN; brother, Justin Elder and wife, Sara, and their son, Nolan; maternal grandmother, Phyllis Hansen, of Bloomington, MN; and his two best buddies, his dogs, Yukon and Henry. A service will be held at 2:00pm, Monday, August 20, at Normandale Hylands United Methodist Church, 9922 Normandale Boulevard South, Bloomington, MN, with visitation one hour prior. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, National Mail Processing Center, P.O. Box 6003, Albert Lea, MN 56007-6603.[/QUOTE]

Anyways, I was just curious since I had not heard that he was sick with anything. Sending memorials to the Lance Armstrong Foundation tells me he might have had cancer, but I could not find it anywhere on the web. Prayers to his family.

the lance armstrong foundation “unites people who fight cancer”.