Christmas Wish

My daughter is 9 and she loves the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker. She is a point guard herself and would love nothing more than to see them play at some point this season. I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have lower level tickets to a weekend game that I might could buy from you at a decent price?

She would love it.

[quote=“Ruckus42, post:1, topic:31241”]My daughter is 9 and she loves the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker. She is a point guard herself and would love nothing more than to see them play at some point this season. I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have lower level tickets to a weekend game that I might could buy from you at a decent price?

She would love it.[/quote]

They are actually running a Holiday deal on their website on select games…essentially a BOGO deal. Promo code is TMN241 on Ticketmaster. Also, Stubhub tends to have decently priced tickets for lower (depending upon the game), can sometimes get lower level seats for $20+ and upper level starting at $6+ (plus fees). But I’ll keep a lookout for some tickets for you, sometimes my work gives away tickets, but I’ll DM you.

[quote=“Ruckus42, post:1, topic:31241”]My daughter is 9 and she loves the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker. She is a point guard herself and would love nothing more than to see them play at some point this season. I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have lower level tickets to a weekend game that I might could buy from you at a decent price?

She would love it.[/quote]

Any game you have in mind?

No not really. Just a Saturday or Sunday preferably.

Thanks!! I’ve been checking for a decent deal also. Let me know if you stumble on something.