Cincinnati Reds beer vendor fired for refusing to sell to pregnant woman

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sage advice as always HOF SCK

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:40, topic:25587”]I have a step-cousin, she says don’t drink until you quit breast feeding because you don’t want the baby drunk.[/quote]A lot of studies have actually been done on this and my wife read most of them. I think the conclusion was some studies found traces of alcohol getting into the breastmilk. Most said to play it safe and pump and dump after drinking.

Yeah I told the wife while shes breast feeding I will just drink her share too.

Yeah I told the wife while shes breast feeding I will just drink her share too.[/quote]That’s what all great husbands offer to do. I did the same thing.

clt is retiring from the board after that comment received no dap. clt doesn’t understand this strange new world, and will float away.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:38, topic:25587”][quote=“cibik02, post:37, topic:25587”]off topic but, can a married 21 year old man give alcohol to his 20 yr old wife? or would he be charged with aiding to the delinquency of a minor or whatever.

i assume its still illegal but didnt know…[/quote]

illegal[/quote]

legal in Wisconsin

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:46, topic:25587”][quote=“CharSFNiners, post:38, topic:25587”][quote=“cibik02, post:37, topic:25587”]off topic but, can a married 21 year old man give alcohol to his 20 yr old wife? or would he be charged with aiding to the delinquency of a minor or whatever.

i assume its still illegal but didnt know…[/quote]

illegal[/quote]

legal in Wisconsin[/quote]

So what you’re saying is your husband buys you beer?