Class of 2017 MBB recruiting primer

http://www.stateofcharlotte.com/july-2016-recruiting-primer/

Who do you want to see the staff target?

im gonna not name batts bc he didnt list us in a recent interview, so i assume we are out. here are my top guys think we should target:

jp moorman. seems gettable and looks like he is very undervalued nationally. excels at every camp and has versatilty and a defensive presence.

alex o connell. i know he didnt list us when asked recently but his coach is a huge mark price fan(even messaged price about him) and we are still recruting him hard it looks like. big time shooter and athlete. probably the best player on the list.

brandon huffman. we need a big and he could come in and possibly start right away. listed us as the school that stood out(about a year ago before he blew up, fwiw).

my next three on the list would be jordan usher, jordan davis, and justyn hamilton.

[size=0.7em]Mod edit: Fixed the formatting so no one would go blind[/size]

I don’t know how attainable O’Connell, Batts and Huffman would be. I think they could be getting out of our grasps.

Moorman would be huge. We need a big in the class, bad. Hopefully we see some more guys with size pop up on the radar. That said, I’d take Hamilton as our big in this class. Local kid, size (height) and length on his side. Would be a great chance to see how we can develop a 4/5 man.

[quote=“2k, post:3, topic:30426”]I don’t know how attainable O’Connell, Batts and Huffman would be. I think they could be getting out of our grasps.

Moorman would be huge. We need a big in the class, bad. Hopefully we see some more guys with size pop up on the radar. That said, I’d take Hamilton as our big in this class. Local kid, size (height) and
length on his side. Would be a great chance to see how we can develop a 4/5 man.[/quote]
[size=1em]
[font=verdana]Not sure I would call moorman a big, although he could play the four some. Seems like a wing to me. I think with a good season, one of those three could become attainable.[/font][/size]

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:4, topic:30426”][quote=“2k, post:3, topic:30426”]I don’t know how attainable O’Connell, Batts and Huffman would be. I think they could be getting out of our grasps.

Moorman would be huge. We need a big in the class, bad. Hopefully we see some more guys with size pop up on the radar. That said, I’d take Hamilton as our big in this class. Local kid, size (height) and
length on his side. Would be a great chance to see how we can develop a 4/5 man.[/quote]
[size=1em]
[font=verdana]Not sure I would call moorman a big, although he could play the four some. Seems like a wing to me. I think with a good season, one of those three could become attainable.[/font][/size][/quote]I didn’t call Moorman a big, he’s certainly a SF at this point.

[quote=“2k, post:5, topic:30426”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:4, topic:30426”][quote=“2k, post:3, topic:30426”]I don’t know how attainable O’Connell, Batts and Huffman would be. I think they could be getting out of our grasps.

[size=1em]
[font=verdana]Not sure I would call moorman a big, although he could play the four some. Seems like a wing to me. I think with a good season, one of those three could become attainable.[/font][/size][/quote]I didn’t call Moorman a big, he’s certainly a SF at this point.[/quote]

my bad. i misread your post.