Class of 2017 MBB recruiting thread

What’s the latest on Maye?

“I must break you.”

“I must break you.”[/quote]

Is he eligible to play this upcoming season?

My first question to him, “do you get home sick?” Seems like a lot of that happenings.

I saw over 400 players are transferring this year. It may be an all-time high. That is over one per team, plus that does not count all the guys leaving early for the draft. Memphis has lost 6 players this year.

Actually, I think i read the total transfers last year was about 700 and some, but there is still time to add to that 400+!

Actually, I think i read the total transfers last year was about 700 and some, but there is still time to add to that 400+![/quote]

IMO College Basketball is not as appealing as it used to be, and this is one of the reasons.

He played his high school ball in Fayetteville so this isn’t too far away especially considering he was originally committed to Quinnipiac in Connecticut.

clt says bunch of snowflakes are getting triggered,

Actually, I think i read the total transfers last year was about 700 and some, but there is still time to add to that 400+![/quote]
Yes, 700 transfers during 2015-16 season and around 850 the season before that.

Visiting Nebraska this weekend.

[quote=“mojoniner, post:22, topic:30905”]What’s the latest on Maye?[/quote]Visiting Nebraska right now.

Actually, I think i read the total transfers last year was about 700 and some, but there is still time to add to that 400+![/quote]811: Verbal Commits

Sekrah Sports @sekrah
1h
Penn State hoops gossip: UNC-Charlotte leads for JUCO transfer Ty Lazenby. Lazenby was on PSU campus today.

[quote=“moss2k, post:35, topic:30905”]Sekrah Sports @sekrah
1h
Penn State hoops gossip: UNC-Charlotte leads for JUCO transfer Ty Lazenby. Lazenby was on PSU campus today.[/quote]

clt declares him the next plavich

In some not so favorable news, Lazenby will now take an official to Oklahoma this weekend. That one gives me pause.

VCU coming in to see Tyler Maye.

In good with a recruit early, big in-state school swoops in late, I know how this one ends.

WCU offers Bryant Thomas now.

May have been another thread, someone mentioned JJ Miles from Northampton. He’s going to Chipola JUCO in FL.