Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

Just reading about 6-7 SF Justin McKoy of Panther Creek HS in Cary. According to the following from Phenom Hoop, we’ve shown interest.

Phenomhoopreport.com: Coaches Loving the Game of 2019 Justin McKoy

Per Verbal Commits, GT and VT latest to offer Withers.

Per Paul Biancardi at ESPN, Baker will be making unofficial visits to Kentucky, Louisville, and UNC-CH prior to the July recruiting period.

[quote=“Run49er, post:23, topic:30902”]Per Paul Biancardi at ESPN, Baker will be making unofficial visits to Kentucky, Louisville, and UNC-CH prior to the July recruiting period.[/quote]Yeah, I’ve marked him off my list :-X

Per Verbal Commits, Niners have offered 6-3 PG Russell Dean of Columbia, SC. Plays for York Prep in Rock Hill.

We’ve also offered 2019 PF/C, DJ Burns. Plays with Dean at York Prep.

Per Verbal Commits, Niners have offered 6-3 PG Raquan Brown of Rocky River HS in Mint Hill.

In addition, Niners have offered Fayetteville Trinity Christian School teammates 6-7 SF Greg Gantt and 6-6 SG Au’Diese Toney.

Toney appears to be a player on the move in recent years. Originally class of 2018 before reclassifying. As a sophomore (2015-16) listed as a member of team at Columbia HS in Huntsville, AL. Then in 2016-17 he’s shows up as a player for John Marshall HS in Richmond, VA and Northwood Temple Academy in Fayetteville! Plus the spelling of his first name - Au’Diese, Audiese, and AuDiese.

Donovan Gregory and Au’diese Toney will be in for unofficial visits. Both hold offers.

Prephoops.com: [url=Au'diese Toney is headed to Trinity Christian - Prep Hoops]Au’diese Toney is headed to Trinity Christian

We offered Brice Williams, 2019 F (Hopewell) last night. Yes that is Henry Williams son.

Looks like Brice is up to 6’7" now. I believe Henry was around 6’2".

Looks like Brice is up to 6’7" now. I believe Henry was around 6’2".[/quote]Also his HS coach lists him as a Guard. So, probably a SF.

As an FYI, Baker has committed to Duke.

And now the “obligatory” offer from Clemson as well.

I think we offer the same guys that Clemson does every year. It used to be VaT

[quote=“woodniner, post:36, topic:30902”]I think we offer the same guys that Clemson does every year. It used to be VaT[/quote]You have that backwards, Clemson offers all the guys we do.

Thestate.com: That was not Zion Williamson you were cheering for at USC’s game Sunday

Thestate.com: That was not Zion Williamson you were cheering for at USC’s game Sunday[/quote]

clt says that is problematic.

[quote=“Run49er, post:27, topic:30902”]Per Verbal Commits, Niners have offered 6-3 PG Raquan Brown of Rocky River HS in Mint Hill.

In addition, Niners have offered Fayetteville Trinity Christian School teammates 6-7 SF Greg Gantt and 6-6 SG Au’Diese Toney.[/quote]

Latest on Gantt:

[Quote]2. GREG GANTT IS CAROLINA’S NEXT BREAKOUT STAR

Talk about intriguing. Greg Gantt has everything that a college coach would love in a frontcourt prospect. Now standing close to 6-foot-8, the Jacksonville, N.C., native looks the part of the best player not seen within the Rivals150. The junior forward plays his tail off, is an elite passer and is a problem at the basket (watch for highlight-reel dunks). He also sports the grades to be pursued by the Ivy League realm. Providence is out in front for the intriguing talent, a prospect that picked up an offer from UConn over the weekend.[/quote]
Rivals.com: Phenom National Showcase: What we learned