Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

Must Read:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article209431369.html

1 Like

[quote=“moss2k, post:81, topic:30902”]
One of nation’s top recruits is from Charlotte. Will he play at a local college…

North Mecklenburg High boys’ basketball standout Jae’Lyn Withers will begin play in the first NCAA Live Evaluation period this weekend. He’s one of the nation’s fastest-rising recruits. About 16 years ago, his father was in a similar position.
[/quote] Great to hear from him that “Charlotte is still under consideration “

Would be as big of a get as Beasley imo.

Who we did not get

I remember Jason Jordan saying it was a feeling that wouldn’t be replaced until Charlotte signed a top 5 player. This would do it for me.

clt says withers is the mystery 3rd assistant. Connect the dots.

“He loves video games. I pushed him towards video game design and technology versus going to get an African-American studies degree and finishing school and now you can’t do anything with it.” --Curtis Withers about his son

They should talk to Rod Howard, class of '97. Rod majored in Computer Science while lighting people up from 3 pt land back during the good years. Rod has a successful technology career and great family. Curtis is smart to want something like this for his son.

clt loves Curtis taking a shot at UNC CHeat

Finish the sentence. If we land Jae’lyn Withers, I will ________________________.

Double my annual donation, buy football tickets again and uprade to priority 1 basketball tickets to get back to lower level.

…be totally shocked!

If we land Jae’lyn Withers I will -“be thankful that he proved the naysayers wrong”!

be unimpressed because by then Hell would have frozen over and it won’t matter

https://twitter.com/CoachHines28/status/986981987830435841?s=19

Now that would be a major land

A little confused - is Jones 2018 or 2019? Looks like he was Tubby Smith’s last commit at Memphis.

Per Verbal Commits, Toney has received offers from Ole Miss, UConn, and URI

Louisville and UConn latest to offer Withers.

Yeah we are not landing this kid…