CLEMSON GAME - TV?

How can the game with Clemson NOT have any TV coverage? Clemson is top 25 in itself. Yet no one picks it up? This have anything to do with Home ACC game, does ACC charge a pretty penny for TV to be picked up?

Got to think with the Charlotte Market and Clemson there has to be a TON of Clemson fans who would watch, and then us little group of 49ers fans… lol

[URL=http://acc.playonsports.tv/clemson/?eventID=2547]http://acc.playonsports.tv/clemson/?eventID=2547[/URL]

go there, sign up and pay $4.99 for the game

Honestly I’m suprised FoxSports South doesnt have it… they typically pick up these types of games…

Well I paid the $4.99. Hopefully it will work out better than our last website broadcast game. I paid 9.99 and never saw a second of it.

all of our away games should be on the air at least on the uncc channel

The UNCC channel is a joke, 80 percent of their material has nothing to do with Charlotte.

Can someone post a username and password for that website that’s showing it

[QUOTE=MKNiner;282229]Well I paid the $4.99. Hopefully it will work out better than our last website broadcast game. I paid 9.99 and never saw a second of it.[/QUOTE]

ditto

it’s on XM Radio 191 or 192…can’t remember…

How you make it full screen? I just get this little screen… I click ZOOM - 200% but nothing.

Definitely worth the $5

Good video quality as well, best streaming sports event I’ve watched over net!

LEE getting BURNED ON D!!!

Dew handling the ball a lot, doing good.

it is being choppy as hell for me… just tested my internet too and its running perfectly

[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6]me too… awful[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

I dont know what problems you guys are having but I’m using Mozilla and it’s amazing feed.

How you make it full screen? I just get this little screen.. I click ZOOM - 200% but nothing.

for mine I clicked the little box with arrow looking thing in bottom left right outside of screen

Running beautifully for me.

Thanks to the guys that gave up their user name and password so we could watch that AMAZING GAME!!!