clt also points out

that wal mart stock is down in pre market trading today…clt wonders why.

that wal mart stock is down in pre market trading today......clt wonders why.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Duke beats UNC, fewer people nationwide will buy UNC items. Wal-Mart goes out of business.

Hopefully they’ll stop building the one right by my house…

just a blip, now slightly up. The Latinos will keep them afloat.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Señor, su generalización me ofende. :angry:

[QUOTE=thelew1014;292481]Duke beats UNC, fewer people nationwide will buy UNC items. Wal-Mart goes out of business.

Hopefully they’ll stop building the one right by my house…[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Duke has the secon largest Wal-Mart fan contingency, and I would not put it past ABC fans to go out and buy something with Duke on it today. Wal-Mart is happy with whoever wins, especially the stores in North Carolina and New Jersey.

Hopefully they'll stop building the one right by my house...

One community in South Charlotte spent $300,000 in legal fees to prevent a Wal-Mart from being built by them.

Guess they are not Chapel Hole fans.

[QUOTE=X-49er;292622]Yes, but Duke has the secon largest Wal-Mart fan contingency, and I would not put it past ABC fans to go out and buy something with Duke on it today. Wal-Mart is happy with whoever wins, especially the stores in North Carolina and New Jersey.[/QUOTE]

They dont sell UNC-CH or Duke stuff at Walmarts in NJ.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;292629]They dont sell UNC-CH or Duke stuff at Walmarts in NJ.[/QUOTE]

That’s surprising considering nearly 10% of the Duke student body is from New Jersey. You figure the friends and family members would need some gear.

Edit: The info I just found from the 2004 enrollment stats at Duke has New Jersey students only at 5%. New York and Florida are the highest out-of-state contibutors to the student population now, at 9%. I guess this means that Duke is now SUNY-Durham. :tongue: