clt asks if the "world" is waiting

Southern Conference Tourney to Charlotte in 2010?
By Stan Olson | E-mail | 5:49PM
Davidson Wildcats Stephen Curry
As the world waits for Stephen Curry to decide whether he will return to Davidson, discussions are underway to move next year’s Southern Conference Basketball Tournament to Charlotte.

Southern Conference Tourney to Charlotte in 2010? By Stan Olson | E-mail | 5:49PM Davidson Wildcats Stephen Curry As the world waits for Stephen Curry to decide whether he will return to Davidson, discussions are underway to move next year’s Southern Conference Basketball Tournament to Charlotte.

The world is comprised of people who only watch the NIT and the semi-finals of the SoCon tourney. Duh.

Maybe he meant Stephon Curry’s home world.

ChiSox, tell your dad I could care less if he goes pro or not. Count me out of “the world”

ChiSox, tell your dad I could care less if he goes pro or not. Count me out of "the world"

Some folks on here are incapable of sensing sarcasm. Yes he really meant the “world.” Jesus.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;396983]Some folks on here are incapable of sensing sarcasm. Yes he really meant the “world.” Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Meh… I may have been more likely to sense it had I had more context…

Besides… sarcasm? Doesn’t your dad have to dumb everything down to meet the Observer’s standards?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;396983]Yes he really meant the “world.” Jesus.[/QUOTE]
Pronounced STEFF-en.

I will not tolerate any criticism of Stan. He was as big a Niner fan as Utter when he wrote for us. And I hate cliches, but one of the nicest people you will ever talk to.

Stan would actually be a better beat writer than Utter for us and here is why: Utter writes what he is fed to him in large part. I would like a more critical voice to evaluate our coaches, staff, etc. Call some spades…spades. You’ll never see a piece from Utter that isn’t pure green Kool Aid.

I will not tolerate any criticism of Stan. [B]He was as big a Niner fan as Utter when he wrote for us.[/B] And I hate cliches, but one of the nicest people you will ever talk to. Stan would actually be a better beat writer than Utter for us and here is why: Utter writes what he is fed to him in large part. I would like a more critical voice to evaluate our coaches, staff, etc. Call some spades....spades. You'll never see a piece from Utter that isn't pure green Kool Aid.

Thanks metro. The fact is he still is and always will be. And consider this… he graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, but each time the Niners and Tar Heels played, he was pulling for the Niners, since he knew how huge it would be for us if we won, but no one would care if the Tar Heels won. Find me another Chapel Hill grad who will tell you that.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;397033]Thanks metro. The fact is he still is and always will be. And consider this… he graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, but each time the Niners and Tar Heels played, he was pulling for the Niners, since he knew how huge it would be for us if we won, but no one would care if the Tar Heels won. Find me another Chapel Hill grad who will tell you that.[/QUOTE]

DOBA

I’ve never met Stan, but for you to say that, your 'ole man must be a great guy.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;396983]Some folks on here are incapable of sensing sarcasm. Yes he really meant the “world.” Jesus.[/QUOTE]

clt misread the line and endorses olson.

I like Stan Olson, but Scotty is a little bit meh…