clt could not be happier

from the o story about unc-ch and nike:

The University of North Carolina is proud of its long-standing relationship with Nike."

Can’t wait to see UNC-Asheville and UNC-Pembroke decked out in new Nike gear!!

[QUOTE=cltniners;417283]Can’t wait to see UNC-Asheville and UNC-Pembroke decked out in new Nike gear!![/QUOTE]don’t forget unc-school of the arts.

This is great news for Elizabeth City!

The University of North Carolina is proud of its long-standing relationship with Nike."

Glad clt liked my comment! :49ers:

My comment:

You think Nike can really sale enough merchandise to Gastonia residents to make a profit? I also wonder if Nike will pay UNC-Chapel Hill fans to spray paint that sky blue swoosh on their trailers?

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;417375]My comment:

[B]You think Nike can really sale enough merchandise[/B] to Gastonia residents to make a profit? I also wonder if Nike will pay UNC-Chapel Hill fans to spray paint that sky blue swoosh on their trailers?[/QUOTE]

If you’re going to make fun of the impoverished and uneducated Tar Heel fans…

…please use the correct word: “sell”

[QUOTE=thelew1014;417405]If you’re going to make fun of the impoverished and uneducated Tar Heel fans…

…please use the correct word: “sell”[/QUOTE]

Oh my bad grammar police…I promise not to do it again officer. I’m going to assume you have nothing better to do.

Oh my bad grammar police....I promise not to do it again officer. I'm going to assume you have nothing better to do.
It just looks really bad and dumb when you do that and are trying to insult someone else.

[QUOTE=49or bust;417410]It just looks really bad and dumb when you do that and are trying to insult someone else.[/QUOTE]

It’s a comments section/message board not an essay contest. If people have nothing better to do than point out a small grammar mistake…be my guest and waste your time. Just an FYI, nitpicking to that degree will get you nowhere in life.

It's a comments section/message board not an essay contest. If people have nothing better to do than point out a small grammar mistake....be my guest and waste your time. Just an FYI, nitpicking to that degree will get you nowhere in life.
Ugh people get so pissy when you try to help them out. I don't even really care, it was Lew's comment, I was just explaining why he made it. Whether you like to spell correctly on a consistent basis or not, you look dumb to a lot of people when you try to insult them and can't spell your sentence right. Especially when it is a matter of insulting their intelligence and implied level of education.

There are most certainly careers where nitpicking will get you far.

I’m not trying to argue with anyone. He just pointed out an honest mistake. If making an honest mistake makes you look dumb, then I am dumb as dirt.

[QUOTE=49or bust;417410]It just looks really bad and dumb when you do that and are trying to insult someone else.[/QUOTE]

This.

Everyone has a typo/misspelled word/wrong word every now and then, but it just looks twice as bad when it happens while one is insulting someone else.

Everything about this thread sucks.

Everything about this thread sucks.
Agree. The one shining light in my view is that I just realized your signature is now much smaller. Cheers!

You’re welcome.

You should have seen the crap that ran in the Observer this morning, written by the lady sportswriter in Raleigh. I’m too lazy to link it or remember her name right now:

N. Carolina inks with Nike
North Carolina signs deal with Nike
On and on about how it will help them during the crisis, all coaches get a deal.

ANd if what’s her name get ink every Sunday in our paper to do a College Basketball write-up she sure as hell better start putting Charlotte stuff in it.

You should have seen the crap that ran in the Observer this morning, written by the lady sportswriter in Raleigh. I'm too lazy to link it or remember her name right now:

N. Carolina inks with Nike
North Carolina signs deal with Nike
On and on about how it will help them during the crisis, all coaches get a deal.

ANd if what’s her name get ink every Sunday in our paper to do a College Basketball write-up she sure as hell better start putting Charlotte stuff in it.

No. Over40NINER did not steal Lefty’s ID and password. (I started to use “steel” or “still” just for fun)

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;417468]No. Over40NINER did not steal Lefty’s ID and password. (I started to use “steel” or “still” just for fun)[/QUOTE]

Well, you are supposed to double space after a period.

one thing is for sure:

NNN has seen the light regarding the Observer

2 yrs ago, half this board would defend it

I dont understand the point of this thread. But I do agree sum of you need too improve your grammar. Its easy too tell your 49er fans instead of UNC fans.

Go HEELS.