clt has news on calvin brock

clt says that if brock went to unc-c-h, this would be on the front page of the o.

ESPN2 on Fri., 4/28/06 @ 8pm/ET

Watch Calvin Brock on ESPN2 Friday Night Fights tonight at 8pm. Calvin will host with Brian Kenney. In addition, Calvin will comment on the televised bouts, the state of the heavyweight division, and his scheduled HBO bout on June 24th.

Friday Night Fights starts at 8pm/ET on ESPN2.

It is the recommended to watch item for tonight per the Observer, though. You probably saw that.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;171076]It is the recommended to watch item for tonight per the Observer, though. You probably saw that.[/QUOTE]

I think clt’s point is that if he had attended unc-c-h everyone in Charlotte would have known it and you-know-who would have a big front page article.

Not as long as that boxing “expert”, Sorensen, at the O has any say.

I expect a big story before and after his June 24th fight. When’s the last time a boxing event was covered on the front page? This one will be worthy.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;171111]IWhen’s the last time a boxing event was covered on the front page? [/QUOTE]

I agree, but I think you missed cltniner’s point.

His point was that if Brock had attended unc-c-H his story would have ALREADY been on the front page.

I get what you’re saying. I was just surprised to see tonight’s gig mentioned at all.

clt thinks that brock should fight bob huggins for charity.

49or wants to know y clt refers to him or herself in the 3rd person.

[QUOTE=cltniners;171195]clt thinks that brock should fight bob huggins for charity.[/QUOTE]

forDniner [B]LOVES[/B] this idea. This could be the main event with the fights before it being;
Diego vs Logan
Iti vs White
Long vs Horse
(insert Cinci player here) vs girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/babies momma

What’s so great about this idea is that no fund-raising is necessary. Brock kicking Huggins’ ass is an act of charity by itself.

clt думает, что huggins бился бы сокрушенный подобно ошибке(дефекту) под вашей обувью

clt думает, что huggins бился бы сокрушенный подобно ошибке(дефекту) под вашей обувью

can anyone translate russian?

[QUOTE=forDniner;171202]forDniner [B]LOVES[/B] this idea. This could be the main event with the fights before it being;
Diego vs Logan
Iti vs White
Long vs Horse
(insert Cinci player here) vs girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/babies momma[/QUOTE]

How about White verus Ron Slay

and

Grier versus Clemmons

Clt thinks, that huggins would fight broken similarly to a mistake (defect) under your footwear.

or something like that

[QUOTE=Cornbread;171228]How about White verus Ron Slay[/QUOTE]

Could be good but Slay def had the weight on Rodney.

[QUOTE]Grier versus Clemmons[/QUOTE]

I’d love to see the rematch, especially since this time Clemmons would fight back.

[QUOTE=cltniners;171209]clt думает, что huggins бился бы сокрушенный подобно ошибке(дефекту) под вашей обувью[/QUOTE]

хороший русский язык. я люблю это.

хороший русский язык. я люблю это.

You love it eh? I want to speak Russian. Where did yall learn? Im guessing at Charlotte?