Clt is embarassed for ECU

A team being bad is not an excuse for sucking at your job, if it’s your job to preview them. I’ve read a lot of previews and sure there are plenty of lazy or misinformed ones like his, but there are plenty of people that actually take pride in their work and put out good ones with pretty equal work no matter if it’s Duke or ECU. It’s been a while since I have read Blue Ribion but I always respected their work for example. It seemed like they put in just about as much work for 353 as #1. Same with Phil Steele in football. I’m actually not even offended if they don’t think our players are good or pick us last as long as they bring some evidence or points to back up their conclusions. This clown had none of that and the points he did try to make about our stats from last year is a joke when we have 11 of 13 players new.

Oof. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=401169987

Deny Gardner the ball and ECU isn’t good at all.

clt says losing to appy in basketball is flat out embarrassing

2 Likes

LoL EZU basketball… different players, different coaches, same shitastic basketball that we have always known.

1 Like

Where’s wolf ass?

1 Like

Oof. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401174722

At least we had the excuse of being down 2 starters including our highest rated recruit.

Yeah, a loss is a loss, but three losses with no good wins…well, that is something different.

In a 4 game sample with 2 projected starters out all 4 games that include a top 5 JUCO, and a rotation player from Virginia Tech both were our top 2 PG’s on the depth chart too. The center Debaut who started the first 3 games also done for the year with injury and missed game 4. LeDay is also very limited from a torn ACL in March is only playing 16 minutes a game.

Seriously can’t see any injury bad luck in there? Sure we still should have won 2 of those games if Dooley didn’t do stupid crap like not starting Gardner or playing the biggest lineups in the country, but we’ve had bad injury luck too. We get the 2 projected starters back tonight granted they haven’t played in months so I don’t know how much to expect early but by the time we get to our game with Charlotte we should be a lot better.

Jesus Christ.

We.
Don’t.
Care.

1 Like

“Where’s wolf ass?”

You obviously did 8 days ago to be posing box scores and such. It’s only fitting you play the same team a few days later with the same results. Worse actually.

I cared about App because we were getting ready to play them… I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ECU BASKETBALL OR A HISTORY LESSON FROM ECU BASKETBALL OR A PREVIEW OF ECU BASKETBALL OR AN INJURY UPDATE OR AN EXCUSE LIST FOR ECU BASKETBALL.

This is a NINER forum. Go away.

Feel free to come back and talk smack the week of our game but stop with the constant ECU investigative reports…please…for the love of God

Obviously not everyone shares your belief. Just look at this thread. I’m only responding.

So my responses which are meant for you to take the hint and leave are actually drawing you to respond more because you see the reply as an invitation to continue…then I am officially done here. I’m out.

I sincerely apologize to all of NNN for perpetuating this car wreck.

Ignore function is nice

So let’s vote!!!

I don’t care.