clt provides a nice read from your home for 49ers sports.....the shelby star

http://www.shelbystar.com/sports/49ers-62134-coach-lambert.html

Itā€™s nice to see heā€™s there with other ā€œCharlotte University officials.ā€

Lambert was in Shelby with other Charlotte University officials on Friday.
Also, in the picture he is in a tie. Only time i've seen him in a tie was his press conference for the annoucement.

Curious to know what the meetings were about. If we didnā€™t ink the 730 AM deal, I would be inclined to believe that meetings were with 96.1 the Beat, as their licence is in Shelby.

[quote=ā€œninerID, post:3, topic:26382ā€]

Lambert was in Shelby with other Charlotte University officials on Friday.

Also, in the picture he is in a tie. Only time iā€™ve seen him in a tie was his press conference for the annoucement.

Curious to know what the meetings were about. If we didnā€™t ink the 730 AM deal, I would be inclined to believe that meetings were with 96.1 the Beat, as their licence is in Shelby.[/quote]

http://unccharlottealumni.org/s/1017/index.aspx?sid=1017&gid=1&pgid=695&cid=1978&ecid=1978&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=664

[table] [tr] [td][/td][td][/td][td] [center][size=2]Friday, February 17, 2012[/size]

[size=2]4:00 - 6:00pm[/size]
[/center][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][/td][td][/td][td] [center]Chancellor Philip L. Dubois and
Head Football Coach Brad Lambert

cordially invite you to the

Cleveland County Alumni Reception

First National Bank of Shelby
Hamilton Hall
106 South Lafayette Street
Shelby, NC 28150

Registration is free through Monday, February 13. Starting February 14, cost will be $10 per person and includes heavy hors dā€™oeuvres, drinks, and dessert.

Come network with alumni in the area, hear a University update from Chancellor Dubois, and have the chance to hear about UNC Charlotteā€™s first football recruiting class from Coach Lambert.[/center]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thanks!

Didnā€™t realize we left meck county.