clt provides more UNC CHeat scandal.

Yours truly is a Geography grad with the help of Tink Moore (RIP), Bill Graves, Heather Smith.

But enough about me.

1 Like

Tink was a great guy. He and Walt Martin came in about the same time. Walt actually stole a girl I was interested in, dated a little.

1 Like

Typical Chapel Cheater.

Who else had Owen Furuseth? Great Professor! I took every elective hour possible in the Geography Department. Took Arcview GIS (3.0) at City Fair location!

1 Like

I had him for an environmental course

2 Likes

I enjoyed his class

1 Like

clt says UNC CHeat players should avoid academic comments

2 Likes

To paraphrase what he said: Chapel Hill shit don’t stink. I’m sure he was prompted to apologize to avoid locker room bulletin board material.

1 Like

The funniest thing is 99.9999% of their supporters couldn’t even get into community college - or spell college.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1575521611142283265

Air Force receives 2-years probation from NCAA & 4 individuals reached agreement w/NCAA enforcement staff on recruiting violations that occurred w/in football program during COVID-19 dead period

Four ex-Air Force assistants, including new Wisconsin LB coach Bill Sheridan, violated NCAA rules by hosting high school prospects during COVID dead period, sources told @ActionNetworkHQ. Air Force has completed its investigation & awaiting NCAA’s ruling

They should have just enrolled them in fake classes and taken them to one of your staff’s girlfriend’s bogus practice so she could have them all certified as learning disabled so they didn’t have to take tests in person for any classes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryParrishCBS/status/1574864783509262338

In related news, The Supreme Court said Monday it will revisit the question of affirmative action in higher education, deciding to hear cases challenging the use of race as one factor in admissions at Harvard University and the University of North Carolina.

Furuseth was a P&Z track guy so I didn’t take anything from his book. Good guy. Remember him well.

There is no such thing as cheating anymore, at least as far as the haves are concerned.

1 Like

clt says the UNC CHeat players cannot read that either

3 Likes

Black Friday in Chapel Hill.

2 Likes

NC State stamps flag on North Carolina logo :flushed:

1 Like
1 Like