Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

This is an ice boycott.

Early in the day during warm ups. Not a packed house during game time but we had 21,000+ so our off weekend with an FCS team is still 2000 more than Charlotte’s record attendance that had a lot of help from App fans in setting the record.

Not having So Miss at home did help the GW game attendance but we are going to avg over 100% capacity this year I bet

Jumped on to see thoughts about UMASS and ODU. You got bigger things to talk about that pregame warmup attendance with 20k out at our tailgates. Good luck with the coaching search

Same.

2 Likes

You are on an opposing teams message board giving advice about how to spend our time?

It proves their obsession.

2 Likes

LOL. This picture is from at least an hour before kickoff.

This has me worried for the attendance of the “battle of the beards” game next year. Gardner Webb was actually somewhat competitive with us (they actually scored a touchdown on our first team defense) so people probably won’t want to see 2 FCS teams at home in one season and will have to choose between y’all and ETSU. It is what it is tho.

I get the conundrum. It was kind of like when I had to decide if I should go to a regional university with a strong pop warner team or go to a nationally ranked research university for academics. Don’t have a meth habit yet, so guess I picked correctly :woman_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Average high school GPA for App Students : 4.05

Average high shool GPA for UNCC: 3.8

We have both a higher caliber of sutdent and football players, but nice try

The appy obsession with us and this board is at the same time strangely amusing and annoying.

AH, the obsession continues! You keep your GPA and we’ll keep our higher salaries, deal?

Then why do our graduates make so much more money?

Curious innit?

I know the answer!!!

It’s because we have Graduate Programs! Since we are a National Research Intensive University.

App State is great if you lack ambition in life and just want to coast through your undergraduate experience. I can see why coddled suburbanites like it.

I think it’s hard to compare App and Charlotte. 31,000 - 18,800 = 12,200 difference in enrollment. I’m sure you understand how statistics work, seeing how you had a 4.05 GPA in some random small town. I actually don’t dislike App as a school. Very nice campus and the majority of alum are good people. I can see that Yosef Cabin bunch is very insecure about where they come from. I don’t go on other message boards at all. Mainly because I don’t care, but also because I don’t feel the need to belittle someone to make myself feel better. The inferiority complex is nauseating. Go back and join the circle jerk at Yosef’s. They miss you!

1 Like

Your inferiority complex started this pal. Don’t spout BS and I won’t hit you with facts. You can’t win an academic argument with us and you sure as shit can’t win an athletics argument right now. Valiant attempt tho.

you are better at us in one sport and that will probably change when your coach is poached so i wouldn’t get too excited. our coach is playing out his lame duck season and things will be quite different after that, i can assure you.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what an inferiority complex is. I don’t try to beat people down to make myself feel better. You and I both know that G5 football is of no consequence. Also, you didn’t start an academic argument. You made a statement and didn’t even cite your google search. I don’t necessarily think that somebody who went to Charlotte is smarter than App, or vice versa. You clearly have a desire to be revered as an intelligent being. Debate lesson 1: Use intelligent language. Avoid profanity to be taken seriously. Debate lesson 2: Spell the words out. You look like a prepubescent child in tone and writing style. Congrats on a very good football team!

You didnt respond to the fact that Charlotte grads make more money.

Fake news.