Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

And they get off at 3:00 on Fridays. Allows them to beat the rush to Zaxbys.

clt says zaxbys is the official high end restaurant of appy nation

1 Like

clt feels bad for the appys. No football yard sale this year.

It would be nice if our ticket office would do a bit of vetting on the sale of tickets for this one:

http://www.yosefscabin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13551&sid=9be2720ea21163a542fc667c279ad718

clt says we have to give them x amount of seats.

Correct through their ticket office which has given them a 4 ticket limit, they are calling our ticket office and ordering group tickets.

Yes this is their allotment, we do the same thing. I bought my Tennessee away tickets yesterday (part of our block of tickets Tennessee gave us). They will more than likely have single game/Mini-Pack pre-sales to FSL and season ticket holders before it goes to the general public. This will help to get more Niners in the stands.

I will say, this is one game that you do not want to procrastinate. If you have friends that are wanting to attend, get them when these pre-sales occur.

This isn’t their allotment, that is only available through their ticket office.

Hey guys,

I hope this doesn’t sound douchey, but if it does, oh well.

This is the fan base that patrols our message board so hard, they invented a fake alumnus email chain in order to keep our pathetic leadership in place based off a thread on this site. These are real events that happened.

Let’s delete the road map we just provided them to getting single game tickets early please. If they find out about it, who cares. If we give it to them, that’s asinine.

Thank you.

clt recommends the appys book seats in 201 and 215. Great sight lines

clt will play this on loop

1 Like

Aaah I see. Well if they’re trying to take birthday parties away from the little Niner children, I think we should take Zaxby’s away from the little Appy kids. Let’s do our tailgate in Boone there, just got to be sure to get there early. Don’t want any riots on our hands.

You avg under 12,000 per game last year. Are you not happy someone wants to watch football at your place?

I doubt the NCAA enforces the rule but FBS has a minimum attendance requirement that Charlotte is not hitting. Being thankful seems to be in order.

[quote=“McLeansvilleAppFan, post:133, topic:31023, full:true”]
You avg under 12,000 per game last year. Are you not happy someone wants to watch football at your place?

I doubt the NCAA enforces the rule but FBS has a minimum attendance requirement that Charlotte is not hitting. Being thankful seems to be in order.
[/quote] Nope. Stadium sells out for this game if App brings zero fans. No thanks are in order.

Nice try, though.

I do hope for a full stadium as that makes for a better environment to enjoy. What percentage of attendees do you think will be App fans?

What percentage do you think this will be the only game an attendee sees in your stadium this year?

What do you think will be the going price outside the stadium or online for Charlotte fans to take money over fandom and make a buck and sell to an App fan?

App has gotten used to often being the game of the year for the opposing teams box office. It is a sign of respect.

Here’s to a good injury free game on both sides and a few more months of online banter.

clt says you ask too many questions

WOW, App alumni/fans for a team that maybe not even 10 years removed (2013 to be exact), your biggest rivalry was with WCU for the old mountain jug or some obscure trophy like that. Now you act like you are a national powerhouse…smh@u. I concur with McLeansvilleAPPfan I hope for a competitive injury free game as well.

welcome aboard chrisdaughtryAppfan!

Not acting like a powerhouse but among our SB schools and now Charlotte tickets run higher for our game or for the same price less is offered. Not sure of general admission prices but this home game offers less for the group sales. Just stating facts.

Now I doubt Penn St is charging extra to their fans for our game. They may be pissed to play a G5.

He moved out a few years before I moved in, though I think he may have actually lived in the same subdivision. When he was big my daughter that is graduating today from App attended the elementary school that served that area of the county and it was big news around the.school for the kids.