Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

We might have been Western’s biggest rival, in their eyes, but that feeling was not mutual between the two fan bases. It is hard to call someone a rival when we left the series sitting at 59-18-1, even if there is a trophy.

Thankful? There won’t be a problem getting 49ers fans out for an early season game against a close FBS school.

There no reason for App fans to have access to tickets (outside of the App ticket office) before the FSL owners get their presale and before mini-game packs go on sale. Granted, it is the stupidity of our own ticket office but they should do everything to make App fans think they will be left out. If they truly wanted to maximize profits, they would push the 3-game mini packs as the only way to get a ticket. Make App fans buy tickets to the Fordham and FIU games just to get in, essentially a $90 ticket.

Welcome to the board.

Part of the group sales thing is that you are donating a seat to the military for the FIU game. It is still cheaper than buying through Stubhub or other vendors. To be honest I do not get why your ticket office made group tickets for single games available so early.

Look forward to a good game.

1 Like

Keeping looking if you want a good game. You should crush us.

Thanks for the warm welcome by the way.

We should crush you, but their is a reason we play the game. Upsets do happen.and this would be an upset in my view. Its why I never gamble on sports with humans except Jai Lai.

clt says the appys get off work very soon

Group tickets cut off, not sure if they will do anything with the ones previously ordered.

1 Like

clt says time to offer refunds.

How would one know if the one ordering was an App or Charlotte fan? Does Charlotte generally ask that question, does anyone for that matter once tickets.go on sale to the general public?

This could be a screw up by some in the AD office or it could be the realization this was the only way to get the tickets sold.

I think it’s a screw up more than anything. Unlike other games, the AD didn’t post single game ticket sale prices for the App game - instead choosing to simply state tickets would be “subject to availability”. They knew this game would sell out.

They wouldn’t but this a sure-fire screw up by the ticket office. I’m not sure App fans realize that about 5K in FSL seats are already spoken for with another 6K+ for the students. Also, the departure of Judy Rose and the addition of Mike Hill has given the fanbase a whole new level of excitement.

You can talk crap to us, but don’t be stupid.

Stadium holds 18000 now? 11000 accounted for. Yep sounds like a screw up. Hopefully not so bad jobs are lost.

I have to ask, fan of Arrested Development? If so we have something to bond over.

clt says you can easily determine an appy by the accent and poor grammar.

The arrogance displayed here by our friends in the so-called High Country is amusing. Reminds me of the michigan fans one year who said pretty much the same stuff just before the so-called “greatest football upset in history” occurred. Maybe the boonies ought to take review of their own history, and how upsets can and DO, and WILL occur, before they lose sight of their own humble rise to be the arrogant assholes coming on here talking smack.

with standing room only, yes, about 18,000.

Any idea what the absolute max , add one more person and the Fire Marshall will start arresting capacity is for the stadium? I would love to see that happen for this game.

Any talk of renaming the stadium giving the recent personal hist of JR? Not being critical, but just wondering. I assume folks on this board know the personal history of Kidd Brewer so not casting stones.