Clt’s week one chat page- green out game for Charlotte!

The temp seats were roped off.

After I posted the question I found the box score with attendance. 9240 was what was listed on your athletic website.

I was driving in one of the storms when it was time for your game to start and the rain was heavy in my area. I think the ECU game was postponed until today, which is not too bad since it was in-state, no NFL regular season to day and tomorrow is still a day off for most.

I doubt Fordham fans travels much to boot.

I suspect next week the crowd will not be as small and I dare say those temp seats may come in handy.

See you in a few days!

Yeah, but a lot of us left before being counted. My wife and I left during second delay. The first 2 delays were before the game ever started. We never went inside the stadium.

Weather issues, delays, etc…I doubt there were 3000 butts in seats

They didn’t even scan my tickets

They said they weren’t going to scan tickets after the first evacuation because some people had already been inside/scanned. Tbe tickets cant be scanned twice

They just checked Student IDs as well.

I seriously doubt the NCAA enforces their attendance requirements but this is not going to help you get to 15,000 avg this year and I don’t think you made it last year either. Shame the weather did this to your opener but understandable the numbers. Next week will help. Hopefully conf games will help later in the season.

I was at an game a few years ago and KBS was evacuated due to a storm. Good thing is that attendance was taken but the bad thing is that the players had a.lomg cooling down period.

Get lost

1 Like

Unfortunately, Mr. Gentleman Appy, will lurk here til they blow us out next week, then he will “politely” gloat (like the gentleman he is), then hopefully he will move on to other appy opponent’s boards and off of ours. At least til next year when he reboots his act prior to our game in tweetsieville, Let us pray. :pray:

clt says the weather was a nightmare in a zep

ECU had to postpone the game a day AND then lost to A&T.

A&T now has the G5 trifecta in the state as they have taken out us, you and EZU.

1 Like

Was that a couple big plays or just a constant drilling the pass play for good yardage?

Same for us. We had planned to eat dinner in the stadium but the 2nd delay killed it for us. 2 year olds don’t wait to eat.

There were a lot more than 3000 there. It wasnt well attended at all but it wasnt nearly that bad.

Both. Reynolds is an accurate passer with a big arm. He doesn’t have the size to stand in the pocket and take hits, but at the same time he isn’t so short that he has to roll out every time to make a pass. I’m extremely impressed given he’s a RS Fr. with all of one FBS offer coming out of HS. At the same time I’m tempering expectations because it was against Fordham.

Pretty much how i feel. He looked more like a QB than anyone we have put on the field before and the other qbs have played against talent just as bad.

I’ll temper expectations and I’m afraid next week will be ugly given our thin and questionable oline going against a quality opponent. He will likely be forced into a lot of rushed throws.

Absolutely. Getting the running attack is going to be vital and there might be some opportunities for the screen game and other tactics to exploit over pursuit.

My tickets weren’t scanned. I doubt attendance on this one will never known.

1 Like