Clt’s week one chat page- green out game for Charlotte!

clt will be at the black lot cursing and throwing back a zima.

Good thing we moved Michael Adams to OL.

As the Official Spokesman I must inform you that we prefer Gold Nation. And while we welcome your visit, there will be no noise making or shenanigans in our lot. We prefer a quiet celebration. No Zimas, or anything else without a cork.

1 Like

clt says we are less than 10days away now

clt asks about the student tailgate. are they going to be near haltron?

Yes. I will try to record some bird’s eye tailgating schenanagins from the top of the purple urple lot.

Looks like the Niner Walk died a slow death after the Black Lot closed. #RIP

I don’t mind them tweaking things in an effort to improve the game day experience, and maybe the new Niner Walk route will. We will know in a few weeks.

I would like to see our band step up in many ways. Some of you are planning to go to the UT game this year, and having gone to three games when I lived in Knoxville, I am promising you quite the game day experience. One thing to look for is the band’s pregame march.

Salute to The Hill – The Pride starts their game days off with a practice several hours before the game, but as kick-off draws closer, the Pride marches their way to Neyland Stadium and ends with a sequence called “Salute to the Hill.” The Pride’s route has changed over the years due to construction, but the new route sees the band march across the campus pedestrian bridge and round the corner to come down Middle Drive by the Alumni Memorial Building. The band then splits Middle Drive and Phillip Fulmer Way. Half the band is standing on the hill and the other half turns and faces the hill. The Pride then plays three songs, including “Rocky Top” and “Fight Vols Fight.”

clt would love to see a tailgating area in the tennis parking lot

1 Like

I think I posted this years ago.

clt says the tennis tailgate?

Yes sir

For the wine and cheese crowd?

clt daps your brilliant idea

clt says it is game day!!!

2 Likes

Apologies for being so far off on the score prediction.

2 Likes

Yea I’ll try to do better next week too haha.

1 Like

Congrats on win. How was attendance? Did the temp seats co.e in handy?

Not too good. We had rain, and lightning storms which caused 3 delays and stadium evacuations. The delays totaled more than 2.5 hours which certainly killed attendance (I left during the second delay myself].