Clt says hahahahahahaha appy hahahahahha

1 Like

How to pronounce the name of that school in Boone: Cuck State.

1 Like

I’m confused. Why is this a funny on App?

I think he is an App grad.

1 Like

Glass houses peeps, glass houses…….

Nah, app sux

2 Likes

No doubt, but I’ve seen Chris Lane in baby blue crap too

Nah, app sux.

2 Likes

clt says the most famous appy grad cancelled a concert to watch dem heels. cannot make this up

1 Like

For me it’s the fact that we know our shit stinks. App football fans act like they are Bama that their stadium is full to the max every game that their fanbase is something special. In reality they are riding that Michigan win and have built a solid program but their fan base and AD still a one trick pony that even their own fans don’t care about outside of football.

2 Likes

Totally agree. But I’ve seen plenty of baby blue on our campus as well. Jus sayin…

clt says we have grown so much in branding, school spirit etc.

very rare to see other team’s gear on campus now

Good!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have too and if we talked like it didn’t happen then that would he one thing. I don’t know anyone in our fanbase that acts like it doesn’t though.

clt says you will see ncsu shirts on UNC CHeat campus. it happens everywhere.

In my personal experience, I still see the hated blue on our campus sometimes, but not as much as in the past. Unless they have some very good reason, the wearers of this crap are idiots.

Also, I’d bet that none of them cancelled a concert to watch the Holes.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Wonder if this guy thinks it was worthwhile to cancel his concert. A true Tarhole.

2 Likes

clt says we need to help appy out. They cannot figure out how to renew a domain and now they are falling for Nigerian email schemes? maybe we could send a IT freshman to assist?

4 Likes