Clt says let's talk umass

Methinks we’re gonna have a lot of visitor seats returned. 5 dollar deal may be in order

Weather:

Weather

I have a feeling that the special teams group holds together this week and we thump UMass by 30. That may just be optimism, but I don’t think this team will sleep on anyone.

1 Like

I want Healy to destroy the last vestiges of Lambertball from my soul by wiping the floor with these guys. I hate NOT being confident of a win in this situation.

This is a great time for UMass. We feel confident in what we can do coming out of App, and UMass waxed us last year. So not really a letdown spot here for that reason in my opinion.

Yes the stars are aligning for us with this game. We win big time.

https://www.umasshoops.com/newboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16207&sid=58ec522f9d6d7a0f7ee15d9cc8c370a9

Berkman has issues. If he thinks it’s a bit of a walk from Cone Deck to the stadium he’d shit his pants at the hike we went on at App.

Let’s not get him started on that super dangerous walk from the Hauser Pavilion to the Stadium and back either. I’m surprised there aren’t 50 armed robberies or worse at every game.

Berkman, you ignorant prick. What a raging dumbass. You certainly support the right team. We are going to kick your ass Charlotte style. Be afraid old fart. Less of you so-called “wicked “ fans at this game, the bettah. Now, go fuck ya self. Capishe?

1 Like

clt once had a ZIMA stolen whilst drinking it. #unsafe

Here is our write up by Mike Traini on Fight Massachusetts 247Sports board.

49ers 49 (-: UMass 21

1 Like

In the article above it says

Charlotte 49ers who own the #20 scoring offense in the nation (45.0 points per game)

This is the kind of performance stat you can recruit on until you build up to 8 wins per season.

So to maintain that average after 4 games we need to score 90 this weekend. What a weird schedule; from maybe the worst team in the nation to maybe the best.

1 Like
2 Likes