clt says lots of hate for charlotte

Love reading these each year, the Saints one has been the best so far this year.

Well F this guy’s state & city, a-hole.

clt says the hatred of Charlotte from around the state is surprising.

Also, drew knows nothing if he thinks RTP is “cool”

Growing up in Raleigh and then moving to Charlotte, I realized Raleigh has the little man/ little brother syndrome.

People there endlessly compare themselves to Charlotte and talk about how Raleigh’s just as good and Charlottes just bigger.

Mean while people in Charlotte seem to rarely even think about Raleigh

I don’t know why Raleigh has penis envy for CLT. They have 3 ACC Schools & the Capitol.

[quote=“aosbor18, post:5, topic:31026”]Growing up in Raleigh and then moving to Charlotte, I realized Raleigh has the little man/ little brother syndrome.

People there endlessly compare themselves to Charlotte and talk about how Raleigh’s just as good and Charlottes just bigger.

Mean while people in Charlotte seem to rarely even think about Raleigh[/quote]
I’m not so sure. The media wants to make it so, but I disagree. Most folks I come across day to day have no opinions of Charlotte. They are from other areas of the country or not even from USA.

clt misses mad men.

[quote=“ApexNiner, post:7, topic:31026”][quote=“aosbor18, post:5, topic:31026”]Growing up in Raleigh and then moving to Charlotte, I realized Raleigh has the little man/ little brother syndrome.

I’m not so sure. The media wants to make it so, but I disagree. Most folks I come across day to day have no opinions of Charlotte. They are from other areas of the country or not even from USA.[/quote]

I lived in the triangle for six years. Agree, it was transplant central. Out of all the places I have ever lived Charlotte, triangle and now Triad…the triangle was my least favorite by a mile. It was an area with little man syndrome. Speaking more of Raleigh, Durham and Cary. I did like Apex. Any locals (what few were around) did seem to have a hard on for Charlotte. To this day, I cannot fathom how our university does not have more stature in this state. Everything Charlotte has is in spite of the state Capitol.

[quote=“FSL Owner, post:9, topic:31026”][quote=“ApexNiner, post:7, topic:31026”][quote=“aosbor18, post:5, topic:31026”]Growing up in Raleigh and then moving to Charlotte, I realized Raleigh has the little man/ little brother syndrome.

I’m not so sure. The media wants to make it so, but I disagree. Most folks I come across day to day have no opinions of Charlotte. They are from other areas of the country or not even from USA.[/quote]

I lived in the triangle for six years. Agree, it was transplant central. Out of all the places I have ever lived Charlotte, triangle and now Triad…the triangle was my least favorite by a mile. It was an area with little man syndrome. Speaking more of Raleigh, Durham and Cary. I did like Apex. Any locals (what few were around) did seem to have a hard on for Charlotte. To this day, I cannot fathom how our university does not have more stature in this state. Everything Charlotte has is in spite of the state Capitol.[/quote]

clt says just look at the MLS proposals and the UNC R basketball arena. Not to mention transportation improvements.

I cannot believe our university does not have more stature in its city.

I cannot believe our university does not have more stature in its city.[/quote]

clt says phil had the statue demolished.