clt says mike p is at it again

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/chat/

he isn’t funny nor clever.

[quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:26362”]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/chat/

he isn’t funny nor clever.[/quote]

He looks funny, though.

. . . .once a hole . . .always a hole. . . ;D

I really am not a fan of that guy. I’m trying to be polite, but he thinks he is hilarious and really he is just a snob who thinks he knows more than he does.

I do like Sorenson though.

Who is Mike P? Is he the person that wanted us to join the CAA instead of CUSA back in the mid 90s?

I like Sorenson too.

[quote=“49r9r, post:4, topic:26362”]Who is Mike P? Is he the person that wanted us to join the CAA instead of CUSA back in the mid 90s?

I like Sorenson too.[/quote]

You’ve got it, Sir. He used to hang out at NNN and speak in tarhole tongue. ;D

Mike P…IDGAF

Wow, you would think that someone trying to sell newspapers wouldn’t be such a dick to his readers. And I’m not just talking about the 49ers fans on there, he was being pretty much a dick to everyone.

That’s what happens when you think your shit doesn’t stink.

clt still remembers the day when a young lady called the zep regarding a observer subscription:

lady: do you have an subscription to the o
clt: clt says no
l: would you consider it, for a substantial discount of …
clt: clt would not and will not.
l: why? the observer is the regional’s newspaper.
clt: clt says that he will not support a paper which refuses to use the correct name of his alma mater, showcased unsigned editorials against 49er football, has a sports editor who agitates the largest alumni base in the region, and treats all things at UNC Cheat holy and noble.
l: thanks for your time.

[quote=“cltniners, post:9, topic:26362”]clt still remembers the day when a young lady called the zep regarding a observer subscription:

lady: do you have an subscription to the o
clt: clt says no
l: would you consider it, for a substantial discount of …
clt: clt would not and will not.
l: why? the observer is the regional’s newspaper.
clt: clt says that he will not support a paper which refuses to use the correct name of his alma mater, showcased unsigned editorials against 49er football, has a sports editor who agitates the largest alumni base in the region, and treats all things at UNC Cheat holy and noble.
l: thanks for your time.[/quote]

Hootie will buy clt a beer at first opportunity…

In all honesty, since football has been in the fold, has there even been that much “why doesn’t the ACC play the 49ers” complaining. Maybe I’m immune to it at this point. But I don’t notice it very much at all.

If you had Persinger’s ugly mug you’d be bitter too. He couldn’t even get laid at Chapel Hill where four good-looking girls spread eagle for every decent-looking guy.

Hooked Mike P up with some Rolling Stones tickets in the first 10 rows at TWC. Said he would hook me up with some business and get my name out. Never heard from him or anyone referred from him again.

Lying is part of tarholes “culture”. ;D

Traveler seems to know a lot about Mike’s sex life. Maybe he wasn’t interested in the girls in chapel hill.

[quote=“49r9r, post:15, topic:26362”]Traveler seems to know a lot about Mike’s sex life. Maybe he wasn’t interested in the girls in chapel hill.
[/quote]

;D

I just read the chat. Why was Mike taking crack shots at us out of nowhere? What a dick.

You answered your own question.

clt wishes mike p a pleasant president’s day.

I heard there’s a big President’s day sales at Wal-Mart. mp may hang out there to pick up a few things to display school pride. ;D