clt says our nice stadium ranks well

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/news/12-30-2015/1304/2015-fbs-college-football-stadium-experience-rankings/

Wow, thanks for posting. I do think the Rich is really nice.

Ha, the ranking committee never sat through a September noon game! Being ranked ahead of some big $$$ schools, nice!

Is this just more evidence that our harshest critics are our own fans?

I don’t know of any fans who have said the stadium was not nice. It is very nice. I think what MOST of our fans want is a plan/timeline on expansion.

I don’t know of any fans who have said the stadium was not nice. It is very nice. I think what MOST of our fans want is a plan/timeline on expansion.[/quote]

I hope we expand before App State comes to town

The game day experience should only get better this season with later Saturday kickoff times and a more competitive squad. Hopefully we avoid torrential rains the season. Can’t wait!

I agree, lots of 6pm starts which I like. I hated having to get up at 9am on a Saturday so I didn’t have to rush and get to the stadium area by 1030-11 for a noon kickoff.
Plus it won’t be 1000 degrees which helps.
Very excited for the upcoming season! GO NINERS!

I agree, lots of 6pm starts which I like. I hated having to get up at 9am on a Saturday so I didn’t have to rush and get to the stadium area by 1030-11 for a noon kickoff.
Very excited for the upcoming season! GO NINERS![/quote]
Hey, tailgating starts at 8:00 am. Nut up!

I don’t know of any fans who have said the stadium was not nice. It is very nice. I think what MOST of our fans want is a plan/timeline on expansion.[/quote]

I hope we expand before App State comes to town[/quote]

Agree 100%.

Very excited for the upcoming season! GO NINERS![/quote]
Hey, tailgating starts at 8:00 am. Nut up![/quote]
Yikes, 8 am? Too early for me LOL

It will be interesting to see if they strictly enforce the tailgating hours with the later start times. Since we didn’t actually write our policy and just copy and pasted it from ODU’s we haven’t really addressed what is right for us. FYI the reason why ODU is 4 hours is much of their parking is public parking. So a 6 kickoff, if I show up at noon are they going to let me in? THey have been letting us in 30-45 minutes early, but what about 2 or 3 hours?

They won’t be there at Noon. Lunch time.

They won’t be there at Noon. Lunch time.[/quote]

LOL Touche

We showed an hour or so early in the Black Lot last year and it was no problem. Parking attendants just came over and collected our parking passes as they were setting up. Couldn’t have been nicer.