clt says our psl's are forever.

[font=Helvetica][size=15px]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/28/3819005/psl-is-forever-unless-panthers.html[/size][/font]

[font=helvetica][/size][size=15px]clt says the observer could have mentioned our psl program, in the same city as the panthers. [/size][size=15px][/font]

[font=helvetica][/size][size=15px]But why do that?[/size][size=15px][/font]

[size=2][font=arial]In addition, the team wants new, larger video boards[/font][font=arial].[/font][/size]
[size=1em]I wonder what they do with the old ones? Is it possible to reinstall them in our stadium? Cut us a deal Jerry.[/size]

[quote=“Nugget, post:2, topic:27425”]

[size=1em][font=arial]In addition, the team wants new, larger video boards[/font][font=arial].[/font][/size]

[size=1em]I wonder what they do with the old ones? Is it possible to reinstall them in our stadium? Cut us a deal Jerry.[/size][/quote]We finalized deal today for ours.

[quote=“2k, post:3, topic:27425”][quote=“Nugget, post:2, topic:27425”]

[size=1em][font=arial]In addition, the team wants new, larger video boards[/font][font=arial].[/font][/size]

[size=1em]I wonder what they do with the old ones? Is it possible to reinstall them in our stadium? Cut us a deal Jerry.[/size][/quote]We finalized deal today for ours.[/quote]That is great to hear, but I was thinking about additional ones. I suppose we probably should buy lights, a marching band, and NFL-style outfits for the Dusters first.