• Shake Shack
  • Bojangles
  • Popeye’s
  • Church’s
  • McDonalds?

0 voters

sham, no Zaxby’s listed.

clt isnt aware of zaxbys

What, no BK chicken sandwich? This… thing doesn’t do it for you?

How in the hell is Wendy’s behind McDonald’s? I know Arby’s messed with greatness when they took over, but it hasn’t fallen that far. It may not be the best anymore, but it’s still really good.

Also Shake Shack should probably be on here.

This is important.

Tenders/PDQ is my vote

Iron Thunder has a mean buffalo chicken sandwich and karaoke on Friday nights

2 Likes

I’ve never had shake shacks chicken sandwich but I’d be surprised if they weren’t top 2 in that list. They better be for how much they charge.

Chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches taste worse and worse to me over the years. I’ve received smaller, slimy chicken and chewy bristle chicken several times recently.

Bojangles chicken “biscuit” is my #1 though, not with the bun.

clt regretfully forgot to add chicken minis

For anyone that followed on Twitter yesterday, my attempts at doing a side-by-side between Popeyes and Chick Fil A ended with me having to give up after waiting 40 minutes for a lukewarm Popeyes sandwich. Didn’t have time to get to Chick Fil A but unless they complete forgot how to execute their business model, CFA’s sandwich is better.

1 Like
1 Like

clt is stressed out by that messy room. Marie kOndo is needed

Lately my preference has been Cook Out.

1 Like

I will try it, but the article confirms my suspicions that the hype is just that, hype.

Popeyes sandwich is my favorite one, well I also like others as well.
Just for the curiosity, I want to know what type Pizzs do everyone like over here? Well, yesterday in the mall only I ate corn type. :hugs:

Today my daughter and I ate at Zack’s - corner of South Blvd and Scaleybark. Will add their Grilled Boneless Chicken Filet sandwich to this list.

2 Likes

My wife sent me this list yesterday.

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that Zack’s is still there. That place is awesome.

Zach’s burger is pretty good but I don’t like their shoestring fries. I thought it was cheaper to make fresh fries, no? I can be a fry snob, any place other than McDonald’s, Burger King, etc I expect fresh fries. I was surprised when I ate at Shake shake that theirs weren’t fresh. If five guys can do it, anyone can.

Comet in Dilworth near park road, their Saturday $6 burger and fresh fries special is a good deal.