clt says stay classy hansboro

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404264]hahah yea [B]your[/B] funny. Seeing as a picked my major over Carolina i don’t wanna hear your ****. Because you weren’t smart enough to get in doesn’t bother me. I have bled Tar heel blue since birth and i will never cheer for Charlotte like i do for the heels. Y’all can bash me all you want but its not changing my opinion. Y’all are all stupid to think that Charlotte is half of what Carolina is and y’all hate because they are the best.

Peace and just keep hating on what you want to be[/QUOTE]

Don’t roll in here with your 5 dollar tarhole t-shirt and assume things. I didn’t know chapel hole offers engineering programs. I guess it was my lost. :tongue:
Only a grandwizard idiot tarhole fan who just got back from Walmart could assume they know everything about everyone.

Either it is a gimmick poster or he is dumb as a box of bricks. I hurts my eyes to try to figure out what the hell his sentences are saying sometimes.

HEY ****TARD…HAVE FUN IN THE GULAG!

The Gulag has a new resident.

Don’t drop the soap charlotte_hole.

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404264]hahah yea your funny. Seeing as a picked my major over Carolina i don’t wanna hear your ****. Because you weren’t smart enough to get in doesn’t bother me. I have bled Tar heel blue since birth and i will never cheer for Charlotte like i do for the heels. Y’all can bash me all you want but its not changing my opinion. Y’all are all stupid to think that Charlotte is half of what Carolina is and y’all hate because they are the best.

Peace and just keep hating on what you want to be[/QUOTE]

So… um… why don’t you just go the Chapel Hill… or like… transfer…

…not bright enough for Chapel Hill? Not smart enough to differentiate green from blue?

I don’t care if you are serious or a gimmick poster. You are a cancer, you are worth less to this school than the goose **** that peppers our sidewalks each morning. Go play in I-85.

The Gulag has a new resident.

Don’t drop the soap charlotte_hole.

MK delivers.

That didn’t take long.

The gulag needs a fresh coat of pink paint as well.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;404282]The Gulag has a new resident.

Don’t drop the soap charlotte_hole.[/QUOTE]

:tongue:

Was it just me or was that some of the most atrocious use of the English language?

[IMG]http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii360/Cooltarheel/tarholeinGulag.jpg[/IMG]:tongue:

don’t worry i have good hands like my man nicks who got drafted in the first round of draft.

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404392]don’t worry i have good hands like my man nicks who got drafted in the first round of draft.[/QUOTE]

Isn’t that the fellow who was stupid enough to show up to the combine high?

He’s a grade-A winner there, isn’t he?

Isn't that the fellow who was stupid enough to show up to the combine high?

haha… winner winner chicken dinner.

[QUOTE=49or bust;404253]Ok, so you say “we.” So you are saying you are a traitor then, yes? Unless you have ever attended class at UNC, have some damn self respect, would you?[/QUOTE]
:wow: Wow! Of all people, I never expected the ‘Father of the name confusion log’ to refer to Crap Hole Hill as ‘UNC’…

Isn't that the fellow who was stupid enough to show up to the combine high?

Wrong guy, that was Brandon Tate, not Hakeem Nicks. Nicks played at Indpendence High.

[QUOTE=charlotte_hole;404392][I][B]don’t worry [/B][/I][B]i have good hands like my man nicks [/B] . . . [/QUOTE]

fixed

There you go, assuming things again. Ain’t ya the one in the GULAG? And, I’m supposed to . . . worry?

I guess in this nasty economic recession; you “fellas” got to be “good” with something to . . . survive. :tongue:

[QUOTE=Niner89;404401]fixed

There you go, assuming things again. Ain’t ya the one in the GULAG? And, I’m supposed to . . . worry?

I guess in this nasty economic recession; you “fellas” got to be “good” with something to . . . survive. :tongue:
[/QUOTE]

Haha that’s hilarious…besides the Dallas Cowboys, UNC-Chapel Hill fans have the be dumbest f@ckin fanbase in all of sports. That’s why 50% of Panthers fans are morons.

but he still got a ring and a 1st All-American votes all 4 years. How are we doing in that category? Okay thanks!

My gimmic is better than yours. A55 clown.

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404244]but he still got a ring and a 1st All-American votes all 4 years. How are we doing in that category? Okay thanks![/QUOTE]

Did you slurp him Friday or Saturday night?

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;404413]Did you slurp him Friday or Saturday night?[/QUOTE]
:lmao:

Why was this even posted?

For all of the B/M about our coverage, we sure like to link UNCch related stories on this site.

Did you slurp him Friday or Saturday night?

Deleted by mod

and the line was crossed…