clt says stay classy hansboro

http://rushthecourt.net/2009/04/22/hansbrough-whistled-for-first-ever-travel-sets-him-off-in-exhibition-game/

[URL]http://rushthecourt.net/2009/04/22/hansbrough-whistled-for-first-ever-travel-sets-him-off-in-exhibition-game/[/URL]

typical tar hole

typical tar hole

but he still got a ring and a 1st All-American votes all 4 years. How are we doing in that category? Okay thanks!

Go away.

Go away.

why can’t face the facts that he is better?

but he still got a ring and a 1st All-American votes all 4 years. How are we doing in that category? Okay thanks!

What’s this we business tarhole?

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404249]why can’t face the facts that he is better?[/QUOTE]

Nobody argued that he isn’t a good player. But, we all know that he’s a whiny, spoiled brat and that he will have no success on the court from here on out.

Ok, so you say "we." So you are saying you are a traitor then, yes? Unless you have ever attended class at UNC, have some damn self respect, would you?

I really hope the Bobcats don’t take him.

clearly this is a gimmick, guys. come on.

[QUOTE=jfickett;404255]clearly this is a f***tard, guys. come on.[/QUOTE]
fixed

We found ourself another WalMart . . .

? ? ? ?

:smile:

We found ourself another WalMart . . .

? ? ? ?

:smile:

hahah yea your funny. Seeing as a picked my major over Carolina i don’t wanna hear your ****. Because you weren’t smart enough to get in doesn’t bother me. I have bled Tar heel blue since birth and i will never cheer for Charlotte like i do for the heels. Y’all can bash me all you want but its not changing my opinion. Y’all are all stupid to think that Charlotte is half of what Carolina is and y’all hate because they are the best.

Peace and just keep hating on what you want to be

Ok, so you say "we." So you are saying you are a traitor then, yes? Unless you have ever attended class at UNC, have some damn self respect, would you?

I have less respect that i go here than now

[QUOTE=charlotte_heel;404265]I have less respect that i go here than now[/QUOTE]

Right.

I have less respect that i go here than now
Okay, yea, he's a gimmick poster. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=49or bust;404267]Okay, yea, he’s a gimmick poster. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I hope it is a real poster, because if it is someone who posts here, they are a royal dick.

Either it is a gimmick poster or he is dumb as a box of bricks. I hurts my eyes to try to figure out what the hell his sentences are saying sometimes.

HEY ****TARD…HAVE FUN IN THE GULAG!

I hope it is a real poster, because if it is someone who posts here, they are a royal dick.
Agree. I'm thinking Jimmyhat.