clt talks hurricane

clt doesn’t like this new track. Avoids landfall and weakening, while aiming at us.

2k wonders how this will impact the leaves.

[quote=“moss2k, post:2, topic:31062”]2k wonders how this will impact the leaves.[/quote] I’m sure clt will keep us posted. ;D

clt says the leaves will be gone. all of them.

clt says the euro is showing 84 mph winds in the charlotte region on tuesday.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:5, topic:31062”]clt says the euro is showing 84 mph winds in the charlotte region on tuesday.[/quote]2k says Beans is never wrong.

clt says this could be bad. hugo bad.

clt says to hit the abc store on the way home.

Good call. Can you imagine the hysteria if liquor stores were closed for days?

Miami cancelled at Ark St because they didn’t want to get stranded on the road. Well if a hurricane hits Miami, you’d want to be stranded in Arkansas, rather than stranded at home.

Growing up in South Florida I’ve seen my fair share of hurricanes and I also grew up a Hurricane fan. I totally support their decision as should everyone. Funny on twitter ARKST fans were saying Miami was scared to play them.
I’d cancel too if I had a cat 5, possible cat 4 at landfall coming toward my city. Like you said I’d much rather be stranded at home than in Jonesboro, Arkansas wherever the hell that is.
Looking at @wxbrad on twitter he seems to think we’ll get 6-7 inches of rain and some wind but not a ton of wind.
Gonna be interesting to say the least!

Seems like Miami could reschedule that game if they really wanted to. A true road game against a pretty decent non-power-5 school (see last week’s game at Nebraska), I’m guessing they won’t. We’ll see.

That said, agree that it’s smart to at least postpone/cancel so players can help family and the community, and so they aren’t in danger traveling.

CLT better have that zep tied up nice and tight. Everyone stay safe.

clt says the euro has crushed the competition with this storm and is now predicting the path straight up the Florida peninsula, then following I 75.

much less impact for charlotte and surrounds.

don’t buy water, that is foolish.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:15, topic:31062”]clt says the euro has crushed the competition with this storm and is now predicting the path straight up the Florida peninsula, then following I 75.

much less impact for charlotte and surrounds.

don’t buy water, that is foolish.[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zivgqra7QnI

Had planned to go to Eastern TN to wait out Irma, but cancelled this AM. Good thing! Models now show her (as a TS) going directly over the area we were going to go. Now we’re going to stay home in south Charlotte and “ride it out”. YEEEE HAAAAA!!! :o

clt says GFS and euro are now consistent. Direct hit for Miami.