clt thanks friday, spangler, the o lady, etc

clt thanks them because they just stirred up a hornets nest.

clt asks who will be general Cornwallis this time around?

[QUOTE=cltniners;298315]clt thanks them because they just stirred up a hornets nest.

clt asks who will be general Cornwallis this time around?[/QUOTE]

I agree with clt!!! I think these 3 might have pushed alot of folks to our side that were previously on the fence. It sounds like Dick and Bill have pissed off Mac Everett and the folks in the feasility committee. Maybe these folks will become more passionate to prove them wrong.

Hopefully some of the students walking around with the tar hole gear on campus will start to realize what is really going on, after some of the things that were said yesterday.

I agree with clt!!! I think these 3 might have pushed alot of folks to our side that were previously on the fence. It sounds like Dick and Bill have pissed off Mac Everett and the folks in the feasility committee. Maybe these folks will become more passionate to prove them wrong.

Hopefully some of the students walking around with the tar hole gear on campus will start to realize what is really going on, after some of the things that were said yesterday.

I have forever said that Mac is the lynchpin for having football (even use him in my sig). I’ve always thought once he signs his name on it, he would not allow it to fail. That said, after last night you gotta believe that Mac (even more so) wants to make sure this thing is a go, to prove Spangler wrong. Who knows maybe even Chapel Hill Phil is equally as upset by these two trying to undermine his staff last night, and wants to dish them some humble pie too.

Last night might of been our first fundraiser.

clt knows this has increased his level of passion.

[QUOTE=metro;298337]I have forever said that Mac is the lynchpin for having football (even use him in my sig). I’ve always thought once he signs his name on it, he would not allow it to fail. That said, after last night you gotta believe that Mac (even more so) wants to make sure this thing is a go, to prove Spangler wrong. Who knows maybe even Chapel Hill Phil is equally as upset by these two trying to undermine his staff last night, and wants to dish them some humble pie too.

Last night might of been our first fundraiser.[/QUOTE]

clt asks if anyone has contacted the charlotte chamber and visitors authority. both are headed by u*c ch guys, but they have to understand the boost to their bottom line with major college football being played in charlotte.

clt says money talks.

[QUOTE=cltniners;298315]clt thanks them because they just stirred up a hornets nest.

clt asks who will be general Cornwallis this time around?[/QUOTE]

The old geezers and the nappy headed HO can’t keep us down!!!

Wait… did I miss something? Did Mac say something?