Clyde Trapp Jr. - 2017 G/F offer - signed with Clemson

What is the new date of his visit?

What is the new date of his visit?[/quote]This weekend.

What is the new date of his visit?[/quote]This weekend.[/quote]
Probably just wants to commit this weekend and get it out of the way.

What is the new date of his visit?[/quote]This weekend.[/quote]
Probably just wants to commit this weekend and get it out of the way.[/quote] That’d be OK.

clt says to send him the soccer score from last night

Friendly reminder that Trapp is visiting this weekend. YUGE visit for us. Lets keep using #Trapp2Charlotte on the Twitter machine.

I like our chances, he’s definitely noticed the trending of #Trapp2Charlotte on the twitter machine.

Visiting Clemson on Thursday night, still no offer from the Tigers. I imagine it’ll happen on his visit.

it’s a shame that so many potential “star” players get lost when they chose a jersey instead of choosing a program that actually fits them. could be Da Man in one situation or bench piece in another. “I played at Hoity-Toity U.” well no…you actually rode the pines. not saying trap couldn’t make an impact wherever he goes, but charlotte seems like a tailor-made situation for him. guard-oriented, athletic shooters’ paradise, top coaching, needing only another piece or two to take a huge next step which he could be an integral part of, etcetcetc.

I still think our chances are great on Trapp. Although I do worry about his AAU coach getting in his ear about Clemson since he played there, still think it comes down to us and USC on him.

Hate when AAU coaches or handlers have the most influence. A lot of those guys sales pitches to potential players are I got X amount of kids into < insert ACC school name here> and I can do the same for you.

Hopefully we land him but traditionally most of bigger recruits we land sign before they leave or couple days afterwards.

Would of loved to seen what kind of guards Price could have signed back in the old CUSA days in its prime.

Glad to see Price using the Hornets connection and getting recruits out there to games. That is a big time advantage.

[quote=“TheShowDawg, post:32, topic:30517”]Hate when AAU coaches or handlers have the most influence. A lot of those guys sales pitches to potential players are I got X amount of kids into < insert ACC school name here> and I can do the same for you.

Hopefully we land him but traditionally most of bigger recruits we land sign before they leave or couple days afterwards.

Would of loved to seen what kind of guards Price could have signed back in the old CUSA days in its prime.

Glad to see Price using the Hornets connection and getting recruits out there to games. That is a big time advantage.[/quote]

Agreed on the Hornets games. Im sure thats got to be a big help in recruiting. Price has been getting solid guards through his first couple of years recruiting but we have to find a way to get some solid ranked big men to come and help get us on the right path

His signing ceremony at his HS is Wednesday Nov. 9th at 2:00 PM

clt feels good about this.

Let’s keep up the #Trapp2Charlotte

He’s definitely noticed and is liking/retweeting it, still

[quote=“TheShowDawg, post:32, topic:30517”]Hate when AAU coaches or handlers have the most influence. A lot of those guys sales pitches to potential players are I got X amount of kids into < insert ACC school name here> and I can do the same for you.

Glad to see Price using the Hornets connection and getting recruits out there to games. That is a big time advantage.[/quote]

Clyde Trapp will be a Charlotte 49er!!! Just watch!

[quote=“TylerC_49ers, post:37, topic:30517”][quote=“TheShowDawg, post:32, topic:30517”]Hate when AAU coaches or handlers have the most influence. A lot of those guys sales pitches to potential players are I got X amount of kids into < insert ACC school name here> and I can do the same for you.

Clyde Trapp will be a Charlotte 49er!!! Just watch![/quote]

I love the confidence and hope you are spot on.

Signing Wednesday at 2pm. Should be either Charlotte, Clemson or USC.

What do you think our chances are?