Coach K didn't come back out for the 2nd half tonight

Have to wonder if Coach K perhaps having anxiety attack per today’s allegations about the search for his successor.

In any case, hope he’s okay.

Duke surrendered all of its 19 point second half lead but saved at the end by Mark Williams’ offensive rebound and put back. The following 70’ desperation heave by Wake hit the rim!

Of course, post game questions will revolve around Coach K’s health and not the day’s earlier revelations.

Looked like the ball was still in cylinder on follow dunk by Duke , but we know that’s not going to happen in Cameron

2 Likes

Overhead replay showed it out of the cylinder. Barely. Refs call on the floor was offensive goaltending.
You are right in general about calls going the home team’s way, though.

1 Like

When i saw the play as it happened i was sure it was goal tending but yeah unfortunately the replay did show it being out of the cylinder. That last shot by Wake was so close to going. Would have loved to see the Cameron Crazies deflated by that. Forbes is a hell of a coach.

1 Like

clt says too many people here are watching acc hoops

3 Likes

Yeah, f*** the Ah She She!

2 Likes

LOL. I saw the last few seconds and replay only on ESPN. You are correct, though. Even that is too much.

2 Likes

AAC is a 3.33 GPA. ACC is 2.67 GPA. AAC > ACC

1 Like