Coastal Carolina

Seriously, where did these guys come from and why can’t we do this? In '17 3-9, in '18 and '19 5-7 then in '20 they go freaking undefeated in reg season, ranked etc… . I don’t pay attention to many schools outside of CUSA and Power5, I know I am a scumbag!!! but I don’t monitor N Montana, W Michigan, N Illinois etc… Their meteoric rise is crazy. How can we take some of that playbook and apply here? Was it all a new coach?

just wondering

We gotta start by beating Duke…

2 Likes

Baseball champs, new football success, always play us tough in soccer. If we end up in same conference as them, could be a good thing

They have a couple of big $$ donors that are promising the world (and backing it up). That is instrumental to attract talent. Without promising a successful future, there will be no desire to experience the present.

1 Like

17k for a top 25 program against a P5…

We only had a few thousand less than that for Gardner Webb and we were unranked.

At some point demographics matter. Coastal is an actual small school (enrollment) in a small market. These are things you ultimately cannot escape.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachChadwell/status/1474798754519732230

As mentioned Baseball NCAA championship and Golf as well??

Pretty good.

I believe MB is also transforming from vacation land to more full time residents like most of the Sun belt.

clt says that condition is likely after visiting the dirty myrtle

1 Like