Coco Crisp = ahole

I finally watched that Sox-Rays fight on youtube today…

Coco is a moron thug. Take your medicine (a pitch that scrapes your thigh) and its over

you gotta love what the Rays are doing

[QUOTE=metro;323984]I finally watched that Sox-Rays fight on youtube today…

Coco is a moron thug. Take your medicine (a pitch that scrapes your thigh) and its over

you gotta love what the Rays are doing[/QUOTE]

I agree, I hate the Red Sox & Yankees. You don’t know how hard I’m rooting for the Rays to take that division. It might give Hankie a blod clot.

[QUOTE=metro;323984]I finally watched that Sox-Rays fight on youtube today…

you gotta love what the Rays are doing[/QUOTE]

If you saw the rest of the game you would have known that it wasn’t only about that one pitch.

If you saw the rest of the game you would have known that it wasn't only about that one pitch.

lol. you don’t think I’m that naive’ about a bean ball do you???

the point is, it was necessary and the perfect retaliation pitch- below the waist. Real players know the consequences and take it. Coco started it all with his slide

now had it been near his head, he has every right to react the way he did

lol. you don't think I'm that naive' about a bean ball do you???

the point is, it was necessary and the perfect retaliation pitch- below the waist. Real players know the consequences and take it. Coco started it all with his slide

now had it been near his head, he has every right to react the way he did

Well Swilson didn’t say it was right, he just said that it wasn’t about the one pitch which indeed it wasn’t. He slid the way he did because somebody dropped a knee on him. But I totally agree that charging the mound was stupid. I hate all Boston and New York sports teams, so you won’t ever see me defending one of them. I think a lot of what it stems from is that Tampa Bay is no longer the ugly girl in class and Boston and New York are trying to put them back in their place like teenage girls do when they feel threatened.

and Boston and New York are trying to put them back in their place like teenage girls do when they feel threatened.

do we? I’ve never gotten the urge to put some ugly girl in her place…

do we? I've never gotten the urge to put some ugly girl in her place...

Well, maybe you should think about that for a moment.

Coco asked for it. He told em in the post game press conference after the previous game to hit him and not anyone else, so he knew it was coming and that he deserved it. He just wanted a fight, and that didn’t work out to good for him.

[QUOTE=kissmekait20;324003]do we? I’ve never gotten the urge to put some ugly girl in her place…[/QUOTE]
I have… but only where I teach. I’m sorry, but high school girls are, almost to a person, hateful, spiteful, sassy little b!tches.

Speaking of little b!tches, Coco Crisp IS ONE.

I agree, I hate the Red Sox & Yankees. You don't know how hard I'm rooting for the Rays to take that division. It might give Hankie a blod clot.

I hate the Yankees and Red Sox too. I’m loving that they are getting owned by the little ol’ Rays this year.