Coker steps down as UTSA head football coach

GoUTSA.com: Coker steps down as UTSA head football coach

Expressnews.com: UTSA facing huge challenge in attracting head coach because of timing, pay

Underdogdynasty.com: Staff Exodus Continues at UTSA as Shane Elder leaves for North Texas

Roadrunners hire LSU assistant Frank Wilson.

Goutsa.com: UTSA names Frank Wilson as head football coach on Friday

Mysanantonio.com: [font=verdana][size=1em]UTSA gives new football coach Wilson five-year deal starting at $650,000[/size][/font]

[quote=“Run49er, post:2, topic:30090”]Roadrunners hire LSU assistant Frank Wilson.

Mysanantonio.com: [font=verdana][size=1em]UTSA gives new football coach Wilson five-year deal starting at $650,000[/size][/font][/quote]lol, they didn’t pay Coker that much. This guy has never even been a coordinator. They must have let judy help out with the hire.

[quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:30090”][quote=“Run49er, post:2, topic:30090”]Roadrunners hire LSU assistant Frank Wilson.

Mysanantonio.com: [font=verdana][size=1em]UTSA gives new football coach Wilson five-year deal starting at $650,000[/size][/font][/quote]lol, they didn’t pay Coker that much. This guy has never even been a coordinator. They must have let judy help out with the hire.[/quote]
somewhere I heard they paid a search firm “6 figures” to find a coach.

[quote=“ninerID, post:4, topic:30090”][quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:30090”][quote=“Run49er, post:2, topic:30090”]Roadrunners hire LSU assistant Frank Wilson.

Mysanantonio.com: [font=verdana][size=1em]UTSA gives new football coach Wilson five-year deal starting at $650,000[/size][/font][/quote]lol, they didn’t pay Coker that much. This guy has never even been a coordinator. They must have let judy help out with the hire.[/quote]
somewhere I heard they paid a search firm “6 figures” to find a coach.[/quote]

I heard the contract has an automatic contract extension after 3 years, regardless of how many games he has won. I’ve never heard of that before.

[quote=“49r9r, post:5, topic:30090”][quote=“ninerID, post:4, topic:30090”][quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:30090”][quote=“Run49er, post:2, topic:30090”]Roadrunners hire LSU assistant Frank Wilson.

somewhere I heard they paid a search firm “6 figures” to find a coach.[/quote]

I heard the contract has an automatic contract extension after 3 years, regardless of how many games he has won. I’ve never heard of that before.[/quote] I have.