Coleman/Jamison game 2 stats

http://www.iecconline.net/wvccoachescorner…dFrameset-8.htm
click schedule then click on the score

Coleman with a three!? niiice
Looks like Jamison did some scoring

Come on Big Poppa Coleman, hit your free throws…

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:28 AM [b] Looks like Jamison did some scoring

[/b]

Chisox, do you feel better about Jamison now? :wink:

Btw, I noticed that their coach, Toby Madison, was an assistant at App St for two years before taking that job. Madison played at Wabash before moving on to S. Alabama.

Hoopscoop is ranking the class of Mullis, Coleman and Jamison in the top 50.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 08:57 AM [b] Chisox, do you feel better about Jamison now? ;) [/b]
if he keeps this up i might just have to change my mind about him! way to go Jerrell :thumbsup:
[b]Hoopscoop is ranking the class of Mullis, Coleman and Jamison in the top 50[/b]

I heard we are tied for 43rd.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:25 AM [b]
[b]Hoopscoop is ranking the class of Mullis, Coleman and Jamison in the top 50[/b]

I heard we are tied for 43rd. [/b]

I guess we could have moved up. This came out in early November:

The verbal commitment by Coleman moves Charlotte’s recruiting class, which also already includes Jamison and 6’5 Mitch Mullis from Thomasville (East Davidson) NC, into a tie at #48, along with Georgetown, Stanford, and Florida State, on our list of the Top Recruiting Classes To-Date for the Class of 2005.

The other team’s center scored 17. Gotta play some D there Coleman.

Chisox, right click and copy the score link from now on if it’s easier:

Danville game

A few more games under their belt. Jamison consistently scoring 10-12 a game, Coleman is looking a little better, at least as far as scoring goes, had a 20 point game. These “box scores” are killing me, we aren’t really going to need either of these guys to score for us, would be nice to see some the rest of the stats.

I think these are last year’s stat sheets

Click on the opponent tab at the bottom to view each game.

As of Nov. 30th, we are ranked #55 by Hoop Scoop. Keep in mind, the more recruits you have the better. It takes a total number of players with their individual rankings/points versus an average ranking.

An example…our average rating per recruit is 4.0. Arkansas-Little Rock is ranked #43 and their average per recruit is 2.5 but they have 6 recruits, which makes their total points higher than ours.

Hoop Scoop’s ranking system is whack BUT they are the only ones that keeps a current ranking system, unlike Rivals or Blue Chip Hoops.