Coley Dunk Prep Video

Just saw it on charlotte49ers.com on the frontpage…

also got the email from aj49er that it was posted on youtube
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/aj49er[/URL]

if he does the first dunk off the back of the backboard up and under power slam that might get it done…

windmill over the camera guy is sweet too…

Just saw it on charlotte49ers.com on the frontpage...

also got the email from aj49er that it was posted on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/aj49er

if he does the first dunk off the back of the backboard up and under power slam that might get it done…

windmill over the camera guy is sweet too…

You gotta love Charlie Coley. That was awesome. He’s gonna tear it up at the dunk contest.

Love the vid. That first dunk from behind the backboard is sick. Coley totally got that idea from you, Zack!

Did he give us a clue? “…at the Motor City. [I]Motor[/I] City, ya dig?” Something to do with automotives perhaps?

Awesome, cant wait!

Did he give us a clue? "...at the Motor City. [I]Motor[/I] City, ya dig?" Something to do with automotives perhaps?

Well, for some reason this dunk contest has a bunch of rules. I don’t know why a dunk contest would have a bunch of rules when this is all about entertainment. Seems like they should just let the guys do whatever they want. Maybe they’ll change the rules so Coley can jump over the car.

BTW, what do you guys think of the pony tail? I think if he has the fro out that will give him points on its own.

BTW, what do you guys think of the pony tail? I think if he has the fro out that will give him points on its own.
Oh yes, fro is a must. I'm sure the ponytail was only for practice.

AFRO…FTW!!!

from what i’ve heard from an insider watching him practice the other day…this vid wasnt anything compared to what he’s got in store.

i dont blame him for going easy on the vid…let the other guys think that this is what they have to beat.

then he pulls out all the stops and everyone just sits there like this…:ohmy:

at least, thats how i envision it going…

someone needs to record this so we can get up in the Niner History 4901 forum for future niners to see.

When is it going to air?

When is it going to air?

According to Coley, April 2nd at 9pm on ESPN.

coley has the dunk contest crown wrapped up as i see it

Sweet. At least we have one thing left to look forward to from our basketball team.

I think he should do the windmill over the camera man, but have the camera man holding the camera as it happens. I don’t think that’s ever been done. We’ve seen it done over other players, etc. But not over the actual camera.

He’s going to dunk over Gravedigger. or possibly Big Foot.

That video is like a really awesome movie…

You have to watch it like 8 times just to catch everything!!!

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B][SIZE=7]CHARLIE COLEY III
:49ers::49ers::49ers:
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

This is what DVRs were made for.

GO CC3!!!

We’ll miss you C-III!! My DVR is already set for Thursday at 9PM… Good luck Charlie!!

Love the vid. That first dunk from behind the backboard is sick. Coley totally got that idea from you, Zack!

You’re dang right he did! I mean, except I just kind of flipped it in instead of dunking. And it took me like 15 tries. But other than that!

He is going to tear the Palace down!! Rock the rims (and hopefully the fro) for Niner Nation Coley!