Comment from anyone not in 101,103,or 105

Was anyone across in the other sections tonight? Was it as loud as it seemed to be cause from 103 it sounded like we were rockin.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 11:43 PM [b] Was anyone across in the other sections tonight? Was it as loud as it seemed to be cause from 103 it sounded like we were rockin. [/b]
winded up staying at home watched it on CSET and could really hear the niner crowd.

Ended up in 108 nd you guys sounded great. I noticed that you were loud enough that their pep band had to crank up to drown you out and save face.

I did notice a couple of our students being busted by security trying to run around the concourse during timeouts.

[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 10:59 PM [b] I noticed that you were loud enough that their pep band had to crank up to drown you out and save face.

[/b]

I mentioned to my wife that their band was playing during every second of a time out to try and drown us out. Futile. :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by 49er1+Dec 9 2004, 07:35 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49er1 @ Dec 9 2004, 07:35 AM)

I think my favorite was the 2 Charlotte girls in their little endzone student section. That was classic. You know those Davidson fans had to be pissed.

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 08:19 AM [b] I think my favorite was the 2 Charlotte girls in their little endzone student section. That was classic. You know those Davidson fans had to be pissed. [/b]
I wouldn't be so sure they were pissed. Having two decent-looking girls in their section, the guys probably didn't know how to react.