Conference Realignment (Part 1)

This is why I root for chaos. Let’s destroy the Pac or turn it into a G6. That helps us.

2 Likes

A couple of good showings does not make a team move to the B10 and SEC, but they are much more deserving than us, full stop

1 Like

Time for us to demand more!

App St. might actually meet SEC academic standards.

2 Likes

Right or wrong, I hate seeing us get dragged like that on an AAC board. Brutal.

We are getting dragged on the aac, sbc, and cusa boards.

Deservedly so.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t want us either

clt says the jealousy of Charlotte is real.

clt says that chat page is chaos. Fans of the 3 schools leaving, the new 6 coming in, and every lowly sunbelt fan in the world

Yeah that board in particular is a mess.

AAC needs a strong showing next year with the new roster to pull the leagues fans together.

I don’t disagree, but the “commuter school” shit shows who is doing the dragging. It’s 30 years out of date, inaccurate, and, hell, the students actually show up at football games, bless’em.

3 Likes

Our student section has been awesome the last few years. Imagine what we can have with a winning team and more seats to give them

2 Likes

I hope Mike Hill reads that board :rofl:

I bet what he’s hearing from AAC ads is more than enough.

Good thing is regardless of current performaNice we are investing in athletics like never before and at a rate higher than many G5 programs.

2 Likes

clt adds that we are undefeated in AAC play.

msoc is awesome

I’d imagine he’s getting nothing but encouragement and maybe some commiserations from the conference and other schools’ leadership. Unlike us internet fans, most administrators think long term. Our long term benefits to a conference clearly outrank our current performance. Plenty of time to right that.

4 Likes