Confidence

Yeah, ever since graduation Iā€™ve experienced this whole ā€œno standing allowedā€ phenomenon in 200 level alumni sections. I get asked to sit down several times during a game. Itā€™s a different experience.

I would definitely be interested in a standing-room-only alumni sectionā€¦

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;288938]I got asked to sit during the High Point game. I was in 103 where they put the students who went to the A10 Champ game for the Charlotte girls soccer team. I was respectful, but pissed.[/QUOTE]

On behalf of my wife, child, and a bunch of the older fans in 103ā€¦ Thank you!

Letā€™s grassroots this ā€˜pumped alumniā€™ section. Iā€™m all for it and will back it!

Yeah, ever since graduation I've experienced this whole "no standing allowed" phenomenon in 200 level alumni sections. I get asked to sit down several times during a game. It's a different experience.

I would definitely be interested in a standing-room-only alumni sectionā€¦

Dude, you must be in the wrong section or something. Iā€™ve had season tickets in the 200 level every year since 1996 when Halton opened and have NEVER been asked to sit down (not once) and I do stand up quite a bit.

:huh:

[QUOTE=919R;289010]Dude, you must be in the wrong section or something. Iā€™ve had season tickets in the 200 level every year since 1996 when Halton opened and have NEVER been asked to sit down (not once) and I do stand up quite a bit.

:huh:[/QUOTE]

226 here and same deal. I might get looks, but I give them right back for not standing up. If itā€™s older people or kids then I watch it, but when itā€™s young alumni I stand and cheer on the Niners.

I guess weā€™ll try 226 next timeā€¦