Congrats to Bob McKillop

Way to go Bob. Davidson’s win proves you don’t need athletes to win, you just need guys that have good basketball fundamentals and understand the game. Yes, Curry is an athlete for sure, but the rest of davidson’s team is not made up of great athletes.

Congrats to McKillop for making it to the sweet 16, something our coach has yet to do.

I am so happy for Davidson, they are finally shining.

When did Davidson become 49er Sports?

Also, this is probably more sickening than people wearing Tar Heel gear on campus.

something our coach has yet to do.

Hey, last time I checked, we beat them. So it was a great win and an accomplishment by the players and coaches of Davidson, but it has nothing to do with our situation. I swear some of you guys would take Pakistan losing in the world cup of cricket and turn it around to make it a shot at Bobby Lutz.

I wonder how many scouting services and recruiters still think Curry can not play division 1 ball because he is too small and would not be able to get his shot off against bigger guards? That was the story of why he was not recruited out of high school by us and ACC schools.

Congrats. I guess?

this is NOT more sickening than people wearing unc-ch gear on campus. It is just congratulating Davidson on a huge upset, even though they are a huge rival. You will rarely if ever see davidson gear on this campus even with this run, after curry leaves they will not be good for a long time, let them have their moment. I would much rather have somebody congratulate them over unc-ch. Plus this makes our win over them look even better than it already does.

Beating them doesn’t mean ****. They are playing, we are not.

what is davidsons basketball budget?

Beating them doesn't mean ****. They are playing, we are not.

It’s not about us at all. Louisville, Texas, Western Kentucky, Villanova, they are all still playing. What does Davidson winning have to do with us?

ridiculous statement

Once in college coach’s career, a magical player falls in your lap once per 25 yrs

Davidson program will return to normal when Curry is gone. He is special. It happens.

What is Western Kentucky’s basketball budget?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;308105]It’s not about us at all. Louisville, Texas, Western Kentucky, Villanova, they are all still playing. What does Davidson winning have to do with us?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, you were the one who started a response with

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin] Hey, last time I checked, we beat them [/QUOTE]

I don't know, you were the one who started a response with

Only because there is no reason why Davidson going to the sweet 16 should start a thread knocking our coach and program.

I still don’t care for them and hope they lose the next game. I wish they would have lost the last two, but sometimes I don’t get my way.

What is Western Kentucky's basketball budget?

$6 and a goat

I say congrats to Davidson. Yes I am jealous but they are having a magical run and Curry seems like a great kid that has something to prove.

[QUOTE=metro;308106]ridiculous statement

Once in college coach’s career, a magical player falls in your lap once per 25 yrs

Davidson program will return to normal when Curry is gone. He is special. It happens.[/QUOTE]

Even Dell is amazed at what he’s become. He said he saw him in the pro-am league before his freshman year and was like, wow, the kid can play with college guys.

I sure would have liked to have him. So would everyone in the country. But even if we had him, people would say all we do is shoot the three.

Btw, Curry is not a great athlete. He is everything else.

Even Dell is amazed at what he's become. He said he saw him in the pro-am league before his freshman year and was like, wow, the kid can play with college guys.

I sure would have liked to have him. So would everyone in the country. But even if we had him, people would say all we do is shoot the three.

Btw, Curry is not a great athlete. He is everything else.

Curry drives to the basket better than DA and Leemire combined.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;308115]Even Dell is amazed at what he’s become. He said he saw him in the pro-am league before his freshman year and was like, wow, the kid can play with college guys.

Btw, Curry is not a great athlete. He is everything else.[/QUOTE]

People would say all we do is MAKE the 3 :biggrin: