Congrats to BobandEd

:dry:

:smile:

Iā€™ve been thinking: Letā€™s change the name of this thread to, oh, I donā€™t know, maybeā€¦ā€œThe Gulog Jailā€ (Genious, I know)ā€¦and start using this more often.

People who start a football thread, or make ridiculous posts, new posters (a little initiation to NNN), posters with screen names that start with K, followed by the letters t-o-w-n (letters are random, could be in any order)ā€¦

Now, I know we need someone to drop the hammer on posters. It would be a thankless job but I am ready to do itā€¦just drop me the power and I will carry this burden.

Oh, and please include the power to put an admin. in there tooā€¦not that I would EVER use thatā€¦but it would be important to have a separation of powers.

Please, no pmā€™s of thanks.

I've been thinking: Let's change the name of this thread to, oh, I don't know, maybe..."The Gulog Jail" (Genious, I know)....and start using this more often.

People who start a football thread, or make ridiculous posts, new posters (a little initiation to NNN), posters with screen names that start with K, followed by the letters t-o-w-n (letters are random, could be in any order)ā€¦

Now, I know we need someone to drop the hammer on posters. It would be a thankless job but I am ready to do itā€¦just drop me the power and I will carry this burden.

Oh, and please include the power to put an admin. in there tooā€¦not that I would EVER use thatā€¦but it would be important to have a separation of powers.

Please, no pmā€™s of thanks.

hehehe

Talking about B&E in the shoutbox yesterday got me thinking. This is a pretty funny thread.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]BUMP[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Still smells like @ss and corn chips in here!

[QUOTE=metro;256073][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]BUMP[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I have a nomination for a new inhabitant.

Still smells like @ss and corn chips in here!

you would think with B&E not living here any more that the smell would have gone away.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;256089]I have a nomination for a new inhabitant.[/QUOTE]
can we just be simple and add two people and just get rid of the problem all together?